Chapter 14: Intentions

Mitsuki pov

Yesterday's dream was so weird and creepy, it gave me the chills. Fuck that guy! Because of his obsession that it's making me feel so uncomfortable. Oh my God! It is a good thing that he's dead! I don't have to worry so much about it!

"You look tired. You didn't sleep well last night?" Asked Tsukihiko.

"Nope. I had a weird dream, and I woke up and I can't sleep anymore." I yawned.

"I see. You look terrible." He said.

"Tsukihiko-san also had a weird dream last night." Rei smiled as she brings out the pancakes.

"Really? I thought you never sleep." I eyed at him.

"Let's not talk about it. May I be excused?" He coughed and turned away. Then he pulled his chair away from the table and stood up and walked away.

♧♧♧

"Eww, can't believe you have a date with that jerk later." Chris scowled.

"A date?" Tsukihiko raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, with her ex-boyfriend!" Chris said in an angry tone.

"You're getting back together with him?" Tsukihiko frowned.

"No, not really. I shall wait and see how this goes, but in the meantime, he's just taking me out for an ice-cream. No big deal." I shrugged.

"Tch, I think you should stop fooling around with boys and focus on your career." He scoffed.

What the fuck?!

"Hey Miki, today is Friday. It is fright night!" Chris tried to calm me down by diverting the topic.

Oh yeah, every Friday me and my siblings, except Braz gather around in the living room and watch horror films on my enormous large television. We always get ready the popcorn and blankets and we'll watch it until we fall asleep.

I actually like horror movies, so I enjoy the jump scares and creepiness and stuff cause I find it very thrilling. The one who has a problem with horror movies are my sisters. They hate jump scares but who could resist a nice horror film? They're scared, but they are not scared to watch. Covering your eyes just makes you more curious about what's going to happen. It is normal.

♧♧♧

Meetings are downright Boring! It is just some guy presenting the script and plot and explanation and stuff. I have never paid attention to any meetings in my life. However, Fuck this Boss! He purposely orders me to sit beside him, saying he already saved me a seat. So I can't sleep, play my phone or talk now cause I'm sitting beside him. Fuck you, fuck you very much!

Well, basically the movie plot is an empress who is the rightful heir to the throne of China got kicked off the throne by enemies when she's young so now she wants to reclaim back her throne, that's it. Since I know martial arts and stuff, they said I got the main role cause it will be much easier for them to shot some action parts when I have to look pretty badass, and I like it.

After the meeting ended, Tsukihiko said that he needs to be in the studio to see our development or marketing or stuff which I don't care. I just made my way to find Zach and I reached his door and I just walked in even though they are still rehearsing.