Chapter 40: A Meeting With The Hills Family

Mitsuki pov

"What?! Why?!" I shouted.

"This isn't your fault, but you still need to go there with me." Tsukihiko folded the newspaper and sighed.

"But they hate me. Everyone in the family does." I coaxed him.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." He stared at me and we gazed into each other's eyes.

There it is again, that feeling...

That made my heart flutter.

♧♧♧

"Welcome Mr Kibutsuji, I am glad you came for a visit. Please, make yourself at home." Mr Hills shook his hand, completely ignoring me.

I sighed, I knew this would happen. It's like walking into a lion's den.

"Are you blind or are you rude? There's a lady in front of you and it seems that you're blind and need bigger glasses, or your parents didn't teach you well, such a shame." He said in a calm tone.

Wow! There's one thing that scares the shit out of my from this ass is that he always seems so calm when he's angry, is like he's mocking those who angered him in some way. It's obvious he's mad or displeased, and he's making it ten times more scary with his calm expression and voice, it really gave me a dangerous feeling. True, I have never seen him lash out before, but still, his calmness is so fucking dangerous.

"Haha, sorry. It's just that we don't have any good terms with each other." Mr Hills chuckled, but no one joined him, instead, he received a glare from Tsukihiko.

"Nice to meet you, Miki. It's been a long while since the last prank you pull was very unforgivable, but hey, it's all in the past now. I can't hold a grudge against you for so long, can l?"

Oh, he can.

"Why don't you join my daughter in her room while I talk business with Mr Kibutsuji."

Oh, he definitely wants me dead.

"Miki?" Tsukihiko looked at me.

"Yeah, sure. Anything it's fine." I smiled.

"Good, please make yourselves at home." He smiled.

Oh great, I guessed I'm spending the whole afternoon with Vanessa.

♧♧♧

"Is it true? He cheated on you and impregnate your sister?" She asked, not even looking at me once I walked into her room.

"Yes." I bluntly replied.

"Sucks to be you." She scoffed.

"I'm fine. Besides, you're the one who likes him." I smirked.

"Shut up!"

I looked around and found out my pictures, torn to shreds. She must hate me that much.

"That's one of my hobbies." She looked at me.

"You mean tearing people's pictures on newspaper?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's just you." She smiled sweetly.

"I see." I said.

She really hates me that much.

"I know you hate me, but we are spending the whole day together so try not to cross each other." I said.

"So What? We are going to braid each other's hair and paint each other's nails like BFFs?" She scoffed.

"Do I look Iike that pathetic." I took out my phone and sat on the couch which was far away from her and started texting.