Chapter 81: Tortured

Mitsuki

"Whatever you do, don't save me." I instructed as I put on my cloak.

"That's a terrible plan." He scoffed.

"News flash, planning ain't my thang." I sassed.

"Well, I guessed falling ain't your thang either." His voice was sarcastic as he said Thang.

"Wait What?"

He pushed me outside from my flying carriage and I ended up falling endlessly in the sky. My eyes widened and my lips parted slightly from the shock. He fucking pushed me!

"Fuck you! Kibutsuji Muzan!!!" I cursed him as I screamed, falling endlessly.

Good thing no one sees me.

♧♧♧

Third-person

The brunette was lucky that a float crashed her fall. She was okay, but her mind wasn't. It was full of curses and torturing image she thought for the demon lord who dares to push her off.

"Hey, gorgeous."

The brunette rolled her eyes, facing two men who look like gangsters. Their eyes roamed every part of her body, checking her out, eyes full of lust. She scoffed, feeling disgusted that she's being eye raped by hooligans.

"Fuck off." She turned around but only to be pinned against the wall.

"You're very feisty for a girl who dressed quite cute in black." Said one of the men.

"Why don't we bring her back with us? I'm sure all of us will have lots of fun." Said the other one.

Just as the one who was pinning her was about to lay a hand, a pale white hand grabbed his wrist and gave it a hard twist, earning a scream of agony from the gangster. The mysterious man pulled him off her and shoved him against the wall, hard enough to knock him out. The other was scared but furious as he stupidly charged towards him, but only to be shot in both of the legs by Mitsuki, who was holding a golden expensive gun.

"No one touches her but me." Muzan snarled as he glares down at him before he passed out.

"And no one says I need your help. What part of 'Don't butt in' did you not understand?!" She scowled.

"I don't like men gawking all over what's mine."

"News flash hotshot, I'm no one's, especially not yours!" She snapped.

"Hotshot? I didn't know I'm that hot." He smirked.

"Oh, don't get all cocky on me." She scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'd see you are still alive. I thought scaring you to the verge of death would bring out the monster inside of you." He smirked.

"Oh yeah, love the fact that some hot stuff just pushed me out from a flying carriage and made me fall into an unspeakable death." She said sarcastically.

"Your welcome."

"Not a thank you."

"Admit it. You liked the thrilling excitement when you fall." He smirked.

"No, I like the thrilling excitement when I push you out in the sunlight where I can barbecue you in my shades."

"I'm hurt you would think such a thing, princess."

"Well, I'm so sorry if you shed any fake tears cause I would be happy to drink them up."

"Wow, that mouth of yours really needs to be punished." He glared at her.