Special 3

Mitsuki

'Why do you have to torture me like this?' I glared at the red-eyed demon beside me.

'Because you said to take you on a date, and here's your date.' He smiled.

'Climbing up a hill, isn't a date!' I shouted angrily.

'Oh, you'll be thanking me later princess.' He waved like it was nothing.

'I'm tired.' I said breathlessly.

'Keep going, you can do this.' He said it monotonously.

'If you wish to encourage people or become a cheerleader, you can give up your dreams, because you suck at it.' I scowled.

'Seriously, you're a demon queen. Don't you have energy in those legs?'

'Can't you see?! They are slender, not muscular!' I scowled.

'Pft, more like scrawny.' He rolled his eyes.

'I heard that!' I snapped.

'You're slowing us down.' He complained.

'Who the fuck would go hiking at a time like this?!'

'Me.' He smirked.

'Shut up!' I hit his chest.

'Here, climb on.'

He kneeled in front of me and squatted down, letting me get on his back. I reluctantly let him piggy back me.

'If you let go, I will drag you down with me.' I scowled.

'I think I can live with that.' He smirked.

Within minutes, we reached the top. Now I knew why he chose this as our first date, we were literally under the stars. It was very clear as the stars shone brightly under the starry night.

'Muzan, it's beautiful.' I breathed out, as he let me down.

'Glad you like it.' He smiled.

'Aww, you romantic jerk.' I playfully hit his arm.

'Mitsuki.'

'Hmm?' I hummed.

'After this, I'm not giving you a piggyback ride.'

He just had to ruin the moment.

'Fuck you!'

'Gladly.' He smirked.

'Wait what?!'

'You see that bed over there, we are going to make love there tonight, right under the stars, princess.' He pointed at a bed, which I have no idea why it was there randomly.

He couldn't be serious

I looked at him with shock.

Yeap, he's serious.

'I prepared this, my love. Don't act all shock and surprise.' He rolled his eyes.

'You are one crazy bastard.' I laughed.

'But luckily, I am in love with him. So why don't we start?' I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer.

'I love you, Muzan.' I confessed, before savouring his lips.

His hands went to my thighs, before lifting me up and carrying me towards the bed, without breaking our kiss.

In the end, he did carry me down after our intense love making. It was his fault for being too rough until I couldn't even walk for weeks.

Haha, that'll be all. Thanks for reading ;)))
Love you guys, and don't remember to like or comment.

🎉 You've finished reading My Boss Is A 1000Years Old Demon Lord|| Muzan X Mitsuki|| Kimetsu No Yaiba 🎉