Chapter 44: A Thousand Years

Mitsuki pov

"Have you ever thought Love, is like a string tied to your finger and the other end was tied to your soulmate's finger?" Teresa daydreamed.

"Nope." Chris said.

"No one cares." Alvin continued to butter his bread.

"I don't believe in love." I added.

"Aww, come on guys! Miki, you said you fell in love once."

"What? She did?" Tsukihiko looked up from his laptop.

"Why? Got a problem with that?!" I snapped.

"No, it's just that who on earth would fall for such a Brat like you." He scoffed.

"Besides, you're a player. I doubt you have someone in your heart." He added.

"Surprisingly, she did fell in love once."

"That's a very long time ago. We don't talk about this anymore." I kicked her leg under the table.

"No, please continue. I want to know more about this miracle boy." Tsukihiko smirked.

"I don't know much about him. Never seen him before in my life." Teresa shook her head.

"But since he's your first love and soulmate, I'm sure you guys have a connection with each other." She smiled.

A connection, huh?

"Your childhood sweetheart?" Tsukihiko raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, something like that." I smiled awkwardly.

Who would believe that man was over two thousands year old and still alive, haunting me?

I know, crazy right?

♧♧♧

"So, no hard feelings right?" Asked Zach.

"Nope! Not at all!" I gritted my teeth.

Great, today I have to do the rehearsal with him. You remember I told him to go on a date with Chris, yeah, he will after this where I can keep an eye on him so that he doesn't dump her.

♧♧♧

So after the rehearsal with Zach, interviewing on live television, looking through fan mails and gifts. I'm finally free for the day...

NOT!

"Hey Miki, I didn't know you write songs." Teresa came in with my secret songwriting book in her hands.

"Yeah, I do sometimes." I nodded.

"Wait a minute, you snoop through my stuff?" I scowled.

"Don't say it like it's the first time! You know how busy body l am!" Teresa sass.