Chapter 51: Coffee And Massage Drama

Mitsuki

"I didn't know you actually make it out there alive." Said Zach.

"Yeah, he said he wants coffee. Should I put sugar?" I frowned.

"I think it's better you take the packet and asked him later. Don't put in first. You know how hot-tempered he is."

"Tch, you have no idea." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe I'm missing my whole day being his personal slave! I mean, I should be practising or coming out new songs!" I complained.

"Well, at least it's for a day. Wait, do you get paid extra income for this?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Don't know. Never thought about it." I shrugged.

"You should."

"Nah, I'm fine. Money isn't the issue right now. I rather not have to lower my pride to this level where I have to slave away." I groaned.

"Hey, if anything happens, call me." He hugged me.

"Thanks, Zach, that really-"

"I ordered you to make coffee for me, not going around flirting with guys."

We turned around to see a pissed off Tsukihiko leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest and a scowl on his face.

"Sir, what are you-"

"Follow me."

He turned and walked away. I gave Zach an apology look and took the coffee and followed him behind. We went into the elevator and that's where the tension got colder and suffocating.

"You were gone for so long, so I thought I came down to check up on you, but I see you had a great time." Said Tsukihiko calmly, even his expression was dead calm.

"I was just talking to Zach, and I guessed I lost track of time." I explained.

"Really? Doesn't seem like talking to me." Said Tsukihiko sarcastically.

"You shouldn't be mad or bother by this." I snarled.

"I'm not mad, it's just inappropriate for you to have sex in a workplace." He said.

"I'm not having sex!" I retorted.

"Really? Hugging leads to kissing and leads to sex. I wasn't born yesterday princess." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I don't think you even listen to me or even care." I huffed.

We reached our floor and the door automatically slide open. Tsukihiko didn't say a word as he walked and I followed behind.

"Here's your coffee." I placed the mug on his desk as he sat down.

"I don't know if you wanted sugar or-"

"You didn't put it, did you?" He grabbed the mug and raised an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't."

"Good." He drank coffee.

"Not bad, you should make coffee for me from now on." He licked his lips.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Never mind that, come here and give me a shoulder massage." He ordered.

My eyes widened and my lips parted slightly from shock and disbelief. Excuse me?!

I went behind him and started giving him a massage as he works. I took a peep on his work and my mind almost blew off. I'm not good in academic studies so I have no idea what shit he's doing. Then my eyes darted towards his computer. He never touched it, it's on but he only touched his laptop. I don't know why he bothers to switch it on but the wallpaper was a picture of his family in Tokyo.