Chapter 80: Bitch At My Door

Mitsuki

Vanessa. Out of all the people in this fucking world, it just has to be Vanessa. My, what a day it's going to be.

Vanessa's eyes flashed happiness and joy as she saw Muzan, but his face was all cold and grimly. Then her eyes landed on me standing beside him. Her eyes turned into anger and when she saw us holding hands together, she was livid.

"Really?! You just can't seem to get your hands off everyone I liked!" She yelled at me in a sarcastic manner.

"Tsukihiko, what are you doing holding hands with someone as disgusting as her? Do you know how many men she bedded with? She doesn't even deserve someone as highly as you." She snickered.

Oh fuck, I know how sensitive Muzan gets every time when he was reminded I had hooked up with men. We always argued a lot and I can see Muzan wasn't the type to easily let things go, but he tried not to remind himself, putting that thought to the back of his mind.

I looked at him and he still has that same cold and emotionless expression. Like I say, it's fucking scary when he's mad and acts very calm about it. I felt my hand being squeezed slightly harder. I tried not to yell or show any signs of agony. I endured it.

"Sebastian, you may be excused. What are you doing here?" I said to my butler before snapping at her.

"I'm here for Tsukihiko, not for you bitch. My God, did you see what you're wearing? It screams low fashion all over you." She cackled.

"I think it looks great." I snapped.

"That's why you don't have any fashion sense. I mean look at the dress, so gloomy and-"

"I picked the dress, got a problem?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you picked it for her? Wow, nice choice! The dress is fine but the owner is the problem."

Wow, an award for the world's best actress.

"You insulted the dress at first." He scowled.

"Oh, I did? No, what I meant is the dress is fine but the-"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I cut in, pulling my hand away from him and folded my arms across my chest.

"Didn't he tell you?" She looked at him.

"Tell me what?" I frowned.

"I'm pregnant, and it's his." She smirked as if she just won Miss World.

"That's not mine!"
"That's not his!"

We looked at each other and Muzan smirked. I looked away and blushed.

"Really? Tsukihiko, you know this happens after the engagement party when we have raw sex." She licked her lips.

"Is it true?" My heartfelt so heavy.

"No, you know I don't simply climb onto the bed with some woman." He defended.

"It's your Tsukihiko! Why can't you just admit it?!" She yelled.

"I have never slept with you?!" He roared.

"Or maybe, you're drunk that night and you didn't know what you're doing! You're so rough in bed, you know. My pussy feels so good when you're being so rough and your dick is so fucking big and-"

"Shut up and leave!" I gave her a very cold glare that sent shivers down to her spine.

"Okay, I'll give you time, but you are always welcome back to my home, especially my bed." She winked and left.

"Mitsuki-"

"Shut up." I quickly took out a gun and pulled the trigger, pointed at his forehead.

"You'd rather believe her nonsense over me?" His eyes softened.

"Yeah, most probably." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

I lowered my gun and looked away.

"I had never slept with her." He defended.

"Oh really? Then whose baby she's carrying? Out of nowhere she's suddenly pregnant and a miracle child is born, or maybe Jesus shot her a pregnancy arrow and here she is!" I said sarcastically.

"Are you even listening to yourself? Jesus shot a pregnancy arrow?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not! The point is, babies, happens when you had sex!" I yelled.

"That's not mine! If you don't believe me, I'll do a real DNA test after the child is born to prove it to you!" He shouted.

"Fine, until then, stay as far away from me as possible!"

"You know that's not going to happen. We made a deal remember?"

"Are you fucking serious?! You're bringing that up now after everything you had done?!"

"Yes, because that child is not Mine!"

"Can you all just shut up and stop shouting."

We whipped our heads and saw Braz leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I can hear shouting and screaming from the other side. So I decided to check up."

"Whatever. Sebastian! Prepare the flying carriage for me! I'm pissed and I'm going hard tonight!" I yelled.

"And you, stay out of my business." I pointed at Muzan.

"You know I'm coming."

"No, you're not."

"Ugh, just deal with it Miki! The deal comes first then some fake pregnancy." Braz rolled his eyes and left.

"Fine! Don't blame me if the scene is too violent to watch." I smirked.

"I can't wait." He smirked.

"I'll show you what happens when someone pisses me off."