Chapter 68: Therapist Part 1

Mitsuki

"You got to be kidding me?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"You told me you need help, and here's help!" Chris smiled.

"I meant I'm dying and I need the antidote fast kind of 'help'. Not relationships problems ones!" I shouted.

"You did. Oh, my bad." Said Chris sarcastically.

"So what relationship problems, do you have, honey?" Asked the therapist.

"Okay first, I'm not in a relationship. Second, this is all a mistake. Third, I don't have problems! I'm perfectly fine!" I spat.

"You need to lie down and think, honey. You can call me Misses Jones." She smiled and pulled a chair.

"Is it too late to run?" I tried to smile.

"Yes, now suck it up and sit down." Chris dragged me and forced me to sit.

Great. After the party, Koku and I started hanging out and on the other hand, Muzan was moving away. He never told me anything and he never even said goodbye! The next day of the party I came back from work and everything was gone. So news flash, I started to hang out with Koku. I don't visit his office anymore cause I have no idea why he doesn't let me in. Anyways, I felt kind of hurt from the fact that he's avoiding me.

"So, Chris told me you're a little troublemaker." She smiled.

"I have no idea what you talking about, woman." I snapped.

"Okay, so Chris told me your little issues with a guy but I wanted to hear it from you." She took out her pen.

"Oh, I'm sure you won't." I smiled.

"A little shy, aren't you? Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone."

"I'm paying you a million dollars to shut the hell up and get the fuck out of my house."

"Miki!" Chris nudged my shoulder.

"Sorry, she's really stubborn sometimes." Chris laughed.

"I see. Well, there's no need to deny anything. Just tell me anything you want. Maybe we can start by telling me about the man you like." She smiled.

"I told you I don't like anyone, woman!" I snapped.

"Denial. There's this Muzan guy, am I right? Is that his name? You can tell me about how he looks at first."

"Get out, before I snap your throat."

"Miki!"

"You have been suffering from confusion, haven't you?"

I narrowed my eyes. True... sometimes I can't even confirm what is this feeling inside of me.

"I'll take that as a yes. I can help you to settle down these feelings if you are willing to tell me, to cooperate with me."

"She's got a point." Chris laughed.

"Shut it." I snapped.

"He's damn handsome, attractive, good-looking, whatever. He's not my type. He has curly black locks, tasty lips, taste like mint. I think he uses minty toothpaste. Oh, what captured me the most was his eyes. They were mesmerizing, so beautiful, so rare." I shrugged at first, but slowly a dreamy smile played on my lips as I remembered his face.

"I see. He sounds very charming. You're lucky to get a guy like him." She nodded.

"No, he's getting married to a fucking bitch." I snarled.

"And you hate the idea of him getting married to another woman." She raised an eyebrow.

"No, I just hate the idea of him getting married to a terrible woman." I corrected.

She gave me a look and I sighed. I hate therapists! Is like they can see through you and say a bunch of stuff that makes you feel so vulnerable! They can smart mouth me and I hate to be smart mouth!

"I don't know. Maybe I do hate the idea of him being with another woman." I admitted.

"How do you feel when you're together with him?" She asked.

"Happy, sometimes comfortable. It really feels like we're a couple." I answered.

"How is he like?"

"A jerk. He's a terrible man who only thinks for himself. He's an aloof, vindictive, malicious, sadistic."

"Sounds like one heck of a guy." She laughed.

"He's good in bed." I bit my bottom lip.

"Okay, anything else?"

"Nah, that's about it." I shook my head.

"You are sure he is all that bad?" She frowned.

"Hmm? He's smart, cunning, caring sometimes, romantic whenever he wants to be." I smiled, thinking about him.

"He sounds great."

"Tch, yeah right." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"How do you feel if he's with another woman?"

"Uncomfortable, like I hate it. I don't know." I shrugged.

"I see. Well, here's a conclusion. You're in love." She pointed at me.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. What the hell?!

"I think you're mistaken." I laughed sarcastically.

"Nope. You said you hate the idea of him being around with another woman, well that's jealousy, and you're enjoying his company pretty much. So now, that uncomfortable feeling you have is jealousy since you're saying he's getting married to some woman." She concluded.

Oh God

Why of all the weird possibilities, does it have to be love?!

"Ha! I knew it! I ship you guys!" Chris yelled.

"And you hired a therapist, because?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because I know that brain of yours is too stubborn to accept the fact that you like him, which is super obvious. So, I hired a therapist." She smiled.

"Eww, I don't want to hear this bullshit any more!"

"You can't run away from your feeling, Miki." Chris folded her arms across her chest.

"This is ridiculous! He and I are totally from a different world!" I shouted.

"Love is unexplainable and comes and goes unnaturally. It doesn't have to be with someone who shares the same interest with you. It can be anything." The therapist explained.

"No! I don't want to admit! I won't admit it!" I scowled.

"Ugh! You're so stubborn!"

"Call me whatever you want, I'm done here! Don't expect any money from me!" I shouted and pointed at the therapist.

"Come on." Chris dragged me away and winked at the therapist.

"You just go and take a nap and clear off your mind." She patted my shoulder and left.

Tch, nope. There's no way I like a jerk like him!