Chapter 6: My Life Is Full Of Fun

Mitsuki pov

"What's his name?" Yumi asked as she patted my lazy dog.

It's a Chow Chow. A cream coloured one and he's a puppy, for now.

"Bob." Alvin answered for me before I could even open my mouth.

"Who the fuck name their dog Bob?!" Chris laughs.

"Now that's weird." Teresa frowns

"Bobby!" Alvin shouted.

"You have been living under my roof for years now and you don't even know what my dog name is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Chuck!"

"Please. Stop."

"It's Lucky." I quickly said before he made the situation any worse.

"Eww, that's a terrible name. I was thinking of peaches." Alvin pouted.

"Hahaha..., seriously?! Bob? Bobby? Chuck? Peaches?! " Chris can't stop laughing and Yumi laughs along.

"Why? I think it's cute." Said Alvin.

"Sure... Remind me to buy you an iguana and name it Peaches next time." I narrowed my eyes. I know how much he hates iguanas. He said they freak him out.

"You dare? I will drive your limo through Mount Everest." He snarls.

"You can't-"

"I am gonna make your limo go 'Bom' Yo!" He laughed.

"You dare?! I am going to put an iguana in your pants and let it crawls on your long dick!"

"Both of you that's enough!" Teresa snapped.

"May I remind you that there are other people in here, especially kids!" Teresa leaned over to my ear and shouted softly.

Oh great, I'm screwed. I totally forgot my boss and his family were sitting across on the couch.

"You guys are really closed, huh?" Rei laughed in amusement.

"Yeah, they're idiots. All of them are idiots." Teresa glared at the three of us.

"And interesting too." Rei added.

"Thanks, I guess that's a compliment." Said Chris and she earned a nudged on her shoulder by Teresa.

"Come on boy!" I whistled.

Lucky looks up and stares at me before he lies back down again. That's enough to make Alvin and Chris laugh.

He's literally fucking ignoring me right now!!!

"Come on boy! Snacky time!" I got up and whistled and he followed me into the kitchen.

I take his bowl and open the kitchen cupboard and take out the dog cookies in the plastic container and pour it out into his bowl and place it down. Lucky happily wags his tail and lower his head to eat. I squat down and pat his head and maybe caress his fur a little.

Awww... So fucking cute and fluffy!

Ps, he's always lazy tho. That's their nature.

How did I first got him? Well to my surprise, Alvin bought it for me last month when he's in China. He took my plane and fly there for days and he came back with a puppy in a gift box, with multiple holes.

I actually thought it's some fucking prank to get me back on the whole iguana incident. Haha, I still remember it like yesterday! Because he purposely stuck a small sticker that says 'Fuck Me Daddy' on my prom dress at the back of it, even worst, on my ass there and I didn't notice it until someone at the party pointed it out. Fucking bastard! That was so humiliating! Good thing it is not on live television or I'm going to literally ruin his 'baby' guitar.

For revenge, I borrowed my friend's iguana and placed it directly next to him when he is sleeping and wake him up. God I can tell you, the Best day of my life! I recorded everything! It wasn't funny at all, it's Hilarious!!!

"You seem very happy." A cold voice sounded in the room.

I look up and see Tsukihiko looking at me with those cold eyes. Seriously?

"Of course I am, my doggie is fucking cute!" I squealed.

"Your mouth stinks, come back when you brush your teeth for hours." He retorted.

When did I even offend this guy?! I have been good to him since day one, which is today...

Okay, I know I have been stabbing him countless times behind my back, but he doesn't know that right? I even put him under my "revenge/prank" list.

Before I could even say anything, the doorbell rang.

"Yo KM, your Emily is here!" Alvin shouted.

"Cool, see ya!" I stood up and did a quick waved.

Great, now I can finally leave him.

So, if you are wondering who is Emily, she's the kid that I have to babysit during weekdays. Don't get me wrong, I love babysitting, it is something I volunteer to do for my friend, Silvia. She and her husband have work to do so I volunteer to help her out since I always use her stuff for pranks, especially her poor iguana that I always borrow all the time to scare the Shit out of Alvin.

Besides, I like kids, and Emily is fucking cute! She looks a lot like her mother, sparkling marine blue eyes and silky blonde hair. She's just three years old and still in her learning process to speak and they intend to send her to kindergarten next year.

"Miki!" She ran towards me.

"Hey there little angle! How is your weekend with your parents?" I scooped her up in my arm and spun her around.

"Fun, but I'm happy with you." She hugged me.

"Aww, you're cute." I smiled.

"Miki, let's play!" Emily smiled.

"Yeah sure." I smiled