Chapter 43: Dominance

Mitsuki pov

So, I changed into my demon form, wore a white T-shirt and jeans with a biker jacket. It was night time and l decided to spend it in the dungeon. So I heard there's another one, her brother which is inside her body the whole time. It wasn't easy to restrain him, but Braz managed to do so. Apparently, the brother is more powerful than the girl.

I could have my fun around them, but I like the girl. She seemed to be obsessed with him, which made me think of Vanessa obsessing over Tsukihiko.

"You're here." Said Braz.

"Yeah"

"So you want to torture the woman?"

"She's more fun." I smirked.

♧♧♧

"Tell me where is he, then I'll leave you for the time being." I grabbed a needle and sprayed pepper spray on it.

I used a very strong metal to cuffed her hands and legs separately on the table. I didn't forget the body too, that way no funny business from her.

"I'd rather die than betray him." She snarled.

"You think that's loyalty? He never came for you and you still have such false hope. He doesn't respect his demons and he doesn't value anyone other than himself." I sneered.

From what I knew from Kokushibou, he's a self-absorb aloof freak who cares only himself to become the most perfect being on earth. Well, that's my point of view. I on the other hand, at least respect my demons, if they dedicate their life or loyalty to me.

I went over and used the needle in my hand and stabbed her eye. She screamed in horror as the needle stayed there, it stings cause of the pepper spray.

"This is just only the beginning." I smirked.

"From what I know, you cannot die, unless sun exposure or a special sword. So, I'm going to have my fun, torturing you until you give me something useful." I smirked.

I clenched my fist and she screamed even louder. I'm grinding her bones from the inside. Her arms and legs may be worthless for now.

"That was fun, let's move on to the next one. Don't worry, you'll regenerate anyways." I smirked.

"Don't move, I'm going to attach this device that will slowly pull your hair very hard until your skin pulls out. So just relax and scream all you want. No one is coming for you anyway."

♧♧♧

"The last thing I want to see is you torturing someone with your perverted ideas again." Chris came into my room.

"They're not perverted. The word is genius! Genius ideas!" I washed the blood off my hands.

"Well whatever, just don't overdo it." She rolled her eyes.

"How's the baby, or Zach?" I asked.

"He asked me out... Well, more like he's forced to."

"By who?"

"Teresa. The baby's fine. I was thinking of doing an ultrasound one day. Tell me, as a demon, how long does it take a baby to come out?" She asked.

"Um, probably like two, three months." I shrugged.

"You know l have to tell him about what I am, right?"

"I know, but patience first, you don't want him to end up in a mental hospital." I said.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Valentine day is coming." She smirked

"Ugh! I don't want chocolates, I hate chocolates!" I groaned.

Every Valentine day, I received countless amount of roses, cards, and the worst of all, chocolates. I never eat them, I just gave them to Silvia and her family to enjoy. I'll just look through the cards and then recycle them. Well, at least l can order my servants to decorate the roses around the house.

"So, who you're making chocolates for?" Asked Chris.

My siblings and I don't eat chocolates, but l still make them. I'll probably give them to my other friends.

"Same old, same old." I shrugged.

"Then what about the Valentine dance. I'm sure the company will celebrate it again." Said Chris.

I suddenly thought about Rei. That's the first time I've met her, though a party. I miss her, but something about her death changed Tsukihiko. It's like, he's more caring towards me than anyone else. He looked more alive than a dead cold zombie. Sure, he teases me a lot and I hate it, but that's what makes our relationship stronger, as friends. Don't get the wrong idea. I would never date him!

It's kind of our normal routine.

"Hey, you dozed off a bit. Who are you thinking?" Chris nudged my shoulder and smirked.

"I'm thinking of having sex with my brother." I smirked.

"Eww, no. I thought Tsukihiko banned you from having any sex."

"Yeah, which is such a bothersome rule! I haven't had sex in days and I'm itching to fuck someone already." I groaned.

"Ugh, he's just helping you to get rid of this unhealthy addiction."

♧♧♧

Muzan pov

"Muzan-sama, I successfully carried out the task that you gave me to kill your family, and didn't leave a trace of them behind, not even a single blood." Said Gyokko.

"Yes, I was pleased. Good job." I cut my palm and clenched my fist, letting the blood dripped.

Everyone's eyes widened, staring as they wished they can have my blood. Gyokko quickly held out his hand as my blood slowly dripped. Everyone knows how much I hate my blood, not even one drop, to be spilt. My blood is valuable, and valuable things should be taken care of nicely.

"Thank you, Muzan-sama." Gyokko bowed his head as he appreciably drank.