Chapter 57: Tsukihiko Reveals Himself

Mitsuki

Wow, hours of learning what they do or how they roll around here made me a headache. So practically they all explained that they can't expose to the sun and the twelve demon moons. Apparently, a few years ago, Muzan annihilates the lower moon demons because they were a disappointment to him so they told me the first rule, never piss him off.

I wonder when I could see his real face. I wonder what he looks like after thousands of years.

I also found out their names and apparently they're all loyal to him. That woman hates me for some reasons, she kept glaring at me from time to time. I guessed cause I'm another girl in their member or something and she's not used to it. The others were quite nice but creepily scary. The only normal ones are Koku and this new guy Akaza, he's the sweet one and always snaps at whoever insults me, especially Daki and Douma, who thinks it's funny scaring me by saying how nice I'll taste and if I could just give him a bite...

So after they explained everything to me, they sent me to a room full of books and bookshelves. I wondered why they sent me here, but then I saw a kid around ten to twelve, reading a book as his back was facing me.

"So, you finally come." He said as he closed the book.

Great, it's Muzan.

He turned around and my eyes widened, he looked cute as a little boy but so majestic and elegant.

"Take off that mask." He demanded.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Let me make this clear for you, you have no rights to question my orders. Know your place, if you want to become a part of me." He scowled.

Tch, like I want to.

It's a good thing I changed my face in advance. I hesitantly took it off and placed it on the table.

"Kneel and lower your head." His voice was so demanding.

I did what I was told, suppressing the anger boiling inside. He walked slowly towards me and lifted my chin with his hand and stared right down. That's when something struck me.

His eyes were plum red and were glowing. His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes. However, it seems like I have seen them somewhere before.

His voice, his eyes, his unnaturally pale skin...

"I'm sorry, but have we met by any chances?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Another rule, never voice up your worthless opinion if you ever want to live." He scowled.

This guy really has anger management issues.

"Toshikuni dear, are you okay? I heard noises coming from your room." A woman knocked and as the door slowly creaked open.

Then there was the biwa sound again and I realised l once again fell into darkness.

♧♧♧

"Muzan-sama ordered you to change into this. Seriously?! You should look at yourself in the mirror. Who wears such ugly clothing?" Said Daki in disgust.

She showed me a grey dress that was hanging on the wall and ordered me to wear it. She said Muzan will come and see me later after he deals with his so-called 'parents'.

"Hey, um what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I raised an eyebrow

"You shouldn't be so cocky when you're in the presence of the upper moons you bitch!" She scowled.

"I was just wondering what's wrong with wearing a biker jacket? I wore them all the time since that's what makes me look cool on a motorbike." I smirked.

"I could carve you up right now, but Muzan-sama wants to speak to you. So I reckon you to better shut that mouth up and change." She snarled before leaving.

I sighed, what did I get myself into?

I changed and sat on the tatami mat and waited for him to arrive. Sadly, it seems like hours and I'm losing my patience! Then finally, the door slid opened and I opened my eyes and turned to face that bastard who kept me waiting for so long!

My eyes widened and my lips parted slightly from horror. There he is, in his real form, staring right at me...

 There he is, in his real form, staring right at me

You got to be fucking shitting me...

"Tsu-Tsukihiko..."

☆~☆

Sorry cause it's kind of short.

CLIFFHANGER!!!
😂😂😂