Axel is... surprised?

I was listening to Taylor Swift's Speak Now while I was waiting for Paula to arrive at Glorietta on a hot, April night. A month had passed, and my life had stayed exactly the same--except for me binging new Korean dramas. Candace had texted me if I wanted to have dinner at their condominium. And that I should fetch Paula because of the horrible traffic at EDSA that day.

When Paula got on my car, she immediately rambled about her new co-worker who, according to her, is the "cutest fresh meat that I've laid my eyes on."

"I'm telling you, he is hot and cute. Like the type that will cook you dinner and bang you good afterwards." Paula moaned a little. "God, I would like his hands all over my body."

"God, Paula, are you that horny tonight?"

"Maybe it was this time of the year when I'm just looking for hook-ups," she teased. "You know, mama needs some milk."

I laughed under my jacket. "You're nasty!"

"You should be thankful I'm not jumping to you like a fox that I am."

"We both know it didn't work," I said, and I gave her a grin. "Besides, I don't do my friends."

"Anymore," she corrected. "Remember Robin? Well, she's not our friend anymore."

"It was a drunken mistake!" I defended. "And it was consensual. She just doesn't accept the fact that I'm not into relationships that time."

"Yeah, you just need to stick your head inside, right?" I pinched the tip of her knee. "Ow!"

I shifted the gear and commented, "You're just horny now."

"Yes, I am, that's why I'm reinstalling Bumble."

"Oooh. Spicy."

"Would you like me to set you up an account as well?"

My mind was split into three in that question:

1. Because of this horny talk, I was getting... hot as well. It has been a year since I had a hook-up, a desperate attempt of my friends to get me out of my shell. It wasn't bad, but she wasn't good either. She slept before I could unbuckle my pants.

2. And maybe it was the time to unload the baggage and try to commit to someone? Maybe after all this years, I'll found the right one.

3. I still can't. I'm keeping my baggage.

"I'll keep you posted on that," I answered.

"Oh, so you're open to online dating?" She jolted on her seat. "This is big news."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Oh please, let it be soon." She crossed her fingers. "Candace and Marvin couldn't relate to me because their sex life is stagnant as hell."

"Stop! I don't want to hear about their sex life."

"Plus, it's more interesting to hear yours," she continued. "How you touch women in their asses with your bulging muscles..." She moaned again, this time holding her thighs up to her hips. "My goodness, that feels good. I think I had a little orgasm on that one."

"Ew. Stop making me a thing for your sexual fantasies."

"I'm sorry, I'll make this about the cute new hire on our department," she corrected, rolling her eyes. "You know what makes him cute? He acts like he's innocent but deep inside he can make me moan like I'm in heaven."

"Err..."

"Choke me daddy."

"Alright, would you like me to drop you in the middle of EDSA?"