Axel plays a drinking game!

I didn't drown myself, but I took a lot of thinking while in water. I was paying a little of my attention to my batchmates in the organization when they gathered in the little corner of the pool, with beers and shotglasses on the surface as they traded stories and alcohol to one another. There was even a plate of chicken and liempo that they nibbled little by little. I didn't tell any of my workplace stories, but I took shot after shot, then a bite of pork. Repeat.

I went back to my senses when Paula announced on the microphone, "Who wants to play Never Have I Ever, non-wholesome edition?"

All of us looked at her direction. She was holding a plate on her other hand. 

"Well, if you wanna join, then go here and we'll start in a few!"

Only a few from my batchmates went out of the water to join as they continued their conversation. I grabbed my gym bag, which was half-wet from the splashes, and got a fresh towel that I used as a blanket. 

Then I saw Karl dragged by both Sir Gabe and Ma'am Kath to the hall. His eyes were half-closed while hugging an empty Red Horse bottle. Erika and Alex, who seemed to hit it off, were laughing their asses of.

We sat on the floor on the opposite side of the karaoke station. Those with their partners occupied that stations as they were singing and drinking Emperador in plastic cups, with a lot of opened chips on the small table in their front.

Only twelve of us formed a circle with pitchers of mixed drinks in the middle--probably Paula's famous concoction of Four Seasons of Tequila, which didn't feel like strong in the first few sip but after dozens would knock you out for good.

I reclined on the wall beside Marvin and Candace, who avoided me because they had already dried up and took a shower. I put the gym bag on my side.

Karl sat beside me begrudgingly as our professors pushed him on my direction. His face almost skidded the ground if it weren't for my foot. I lifted him up, but pushed me away and said, "I can take it. I'm a strong, independent man."

"Yes, girl!" Erika cheered. Her cheeks were resembling a tomato already, so Sir Gabe pulled the beer from her hands. 

"You are all drunk," he reprimanded. "But continue."

Surprisingly, Marc and Robin also joined the party. She still looked flustered when our eyes met. Marc, who was fresh from the shower, never had any suspicion or whatsoever.

Paula stood at the back of the circle. "Alright, we'll play one of the very classic college drinking games of all time."

We cheered as she kissed the bottle of tequila and placed it in the middle. She began giving out plastic cups and poured her evil concoction on our cups. She poured extra on mine and whispered, "Get druuuuunk."

Immediately after she finished pouring out the drinks, she announced, "Rules are simple: if you've done it, drink! I'll start the fucking game!"

1. Paula started, "Never have I ever had sex!"

Everyone, except Karl, drank.

"Oh my God, you're a virgin?" Paula exclaimed.

"Shut up, Paula!" Karl moaned.

2. Candace looked at Marvin before she spoke. "Honey, don't hate me for this: never have I ever had a grade of 1.00."

I gulped half of my drink. "Well, Paula, why aren't you drinking?"

"Shut up, bitch," she said and laughed. "I'll get back to you later."

3. "Never have I ever puked on Elbi Square?" 

Karl took a sip this time, and I looked at him suspiciously. "When?"