Karl watches a concert!

I woke up the next day refreshed, and I even had the initiative to cook breakfast for my three roommates who were leaving for the weekend. I decided to stay and watch Up Dharma Down, since the three of them declined my invitation to watch with me. They all had excuses (either a birthday party or a debut). But, I would not waver. 

I cooked rice along with three different varieties of luncheon meat: the one kept crispy (or crunchy), the one drenched in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, and the one in an omelette. It was best served in fried rice, but this was all I could do. 

After they all went on their own, I blasted the speakers and played Capacities in preparation for their concert later. I put on my most used boxer shorts (and removed my underwear, because this day calls for commando) and one of my tank tops from home. 

I swept and mopped the floor, rearranged the plates and utensils on the kitchen, and even cleaned the bathroom! 

Ah, what a day to be alone in my apartment.

As I was about to go to the bathroom to take a nice, long bath, the door banged.

I instantly turned off my music and covered my whole body with my towel. I opened the door and saw Axel smiling outside, with one of his hands on his pocket and the other one at the back of his head. He was wearing a maroon polo and denim shorts. He didn't have any bag with him.

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Can I crash at your place?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"Give me one good reason why."

"Well, I'm bored. Just wanna hang out with you. Plus, we'll go to the fair later."

"I'm busy," I told him. I crossed my arms and continued, "Go back to your apartment."

"No, you're not. And you realize that I'm not leaving here until you let me in."

I groaned. "I'm having some great time by myself, and you're ruining it."

He smirked and said, "Are you jerking off?"

I punched him on the chest and exclaimed, "No!"

"C'mon, we all do it. You don't need to be shy."

"Oh please, will you keep nagging me until you could stay here?"

"Yes," he responded quickly.

I rolled my eyes and motioned him to go inside. "Suit yourself."

He came inside and left his shoes on the side of the door. He scanned the place and told me, "Wow, it's so clean."

"Thanks. Don't mess it up, I just cleaned the whole place," I told him. "I'm gonna take a bath now. Don't touch anything without my permission."

I glared at him and pointed my finger. He raised both his hands and laughed. "Relax, I'm not that kind of person."

"You are exactly that kind of person."

"Okay, dad."

"Shut up."

My face formed a frown, and I motioned for him to stay on my room. He laughed, holding his stomach, and jumped on my bed. I held my face when I saw him mess my bed. I got my phone and started playing Capacities again while I took my well-deserved bath.

Then, I forgot one stupid thing before I decided to drench myself.

Clothes.

I cursed. I turned off my music and yelled, "AXEL!"