Foreword

For Gershom,

I hope you find your home someday.

---

Most of the characters in this story are fictional, but some are not. Who's real and who's not, I'd leave it to you. If you're studying or studied at UPLB, you might recognize some names in here. If you're my friend in real life, yes, you might be here. 

The settings and environment are 80% real (although some of them does not exist in the present anymore, but they do in the past). 20% is reserved for places I haven't been there yet but I wish I visit them soon. 

I want to make this novel as real and raw as possible. 

This story is a long journey for my characters, so expect this as one hell of a ride. This is the first draft so expect that this novel would be full or grammatical errors and mistakes. I see every Karl and Axel chapters as story arcs, and I'm writing without an outline... so there may be fillers in between (I have to consult an editor if they really are, because I don't see it as fillers lol).  Comment and tag me if you found some inconsistencies about the narration!

And lastly, I do not accept homophobic, transphobic, or biphobic comments in this novel. This is a novel that greatly tackles LGBTQ+ issues. Open your mind and learn how to accept instead. #LoveWins

Enjoy this novel! If you liked the chapters, I would really appreciate a vote or a comment!

Roy