Obey

Sitting staring up at Kylo, his hand still under your chin slides down to your neck where he stretches out his fingers gently squeezing, his large hand covering any exposed skin around your neck. Holding his grip with his other hand reaching up running the back of his fingers down the side of your face towards your mouth, with slight pressure his fingertips brushing along your lips pulling down as he releases you. "Go to the closet, there is something I want you to put on, you'll know it when you see it."

Slowly scooting to the edge of the bed then standing heading towards the closet just as you were about to walk away, he is behind you gripping onto your waist pulling your body back against his. Hot heavy lustful hands traveling down your hips to your thighs gripping tightly just below your essence, pressing his cold mask against your neck inhaling deeply then letting out a long deep hum causing the mask to vibrate against your skin. Releasing a small whimper from the tingling sensation it causes, his reaction to this is moving one hand up across your stomach to your breast groping it roughly, squeezing harder than you're used too each knead sending a shock of pleasure and pain throughout your body.

His other hand moving up higher on your thigh resting tightly between your leg and sweet spot gripping and releasing repeatedly, slowly moving over running his fingers up and down your slit through the pajamas, the gentle rub gaining more pressure each slide down. Melting in his grasp body yearning for his touch, placing a hand on top of his guiding it to move your shorts to the side then pushing against his fingers sliding them between your lips. The smooth cold leather covered fingers meeting your clit, with fluctuation in the pressure relaxing then pressing harder as he rubs it up and down slowly. Softly moaning with pleasure while grinding back against him feeling him growing hard from behind his pants, with each sway of your hips his member slides across your ass.

The rubbing begins to go faster still in an up and down movement, with each downward stroke his fingers get closer and closer to your core. Squirming against him your hand gripping tightly to his thigh moaning quietly "quit teasing me Kylo..." his finger sliding down your clit keeps going until resting outside your core circling slowly, dipping his fingertips in only slightly pumping them in and out. His other hand moving to the other breast circling around your nipple, pinching it hard as he pushes two fingers deep inside, the ridged seem of his gloves adding a slight stinging sensation. Letting out a gasping pained moan, he doesn't release your nipple instead twirling it then pulling and pinching harder while pushing his fingers as deep inside they will go until he finds your g-spot repeatedly jerking back and forth never pulling them out from inside you.

This new sensation quickly bringing you close to the edge 'no one has ever found your g-spot before, especially not James.' Uncontrollably going limp with pleasure, Kylo catching you gripping his arm hard across your chest holding tight, fingers still pumping fast inside in-between moans letting out the words "stop...you're going to make me cum..." he doesn't stop instead his thumb finds your clit adding circular motions paired with the intense fingering. Moaning loudly feeling yourself gripping tight around his fingers an orgasm right at the brink of escape, stopping pulling them out from inside releasing his grip around you sending you stumbling forwards catching yourself against his dresser, insides begging for more.

Breathing heavy looking at him from the mirror watching as he removes his helmet tossing it across the room, then rising the fingers that were just inside now covered in a slick sticky film to his mouth. Staring back, parting his lips sliding both fingers inside fully then back out, humming as his tongue traces around them licking every remaining uncleaned spot once satisfied, he says "didn't I tell you to go change?" Turning around facing him "I was trying too and then you stopped..." he cuts you off "don't argue with me... do as you're told, or you won't cum at all." All of you wants to argue back but the hungry throbbing sensation below changes your mind, walking past him again half hoping he would grab you and finish the job. He doesn't, instead his large hand smacks your ass hard making you jump forward "hurry I'll be waiting."

Inside the closet walking towards the back where your droid has hung some garments, walking along them looking for whatever it is he thinks you'll automatically know to wear 'all I see are dresses and regular clothes I know he doesn't mean that... right?' In the mass of black outfits towards the very back is a small red lace decal poking out, reaching for it pulling it off the rack once in full view knowing this is exactly what he was talking about. A solid red lingerie piece with lace all along the breasts down the stomach to the crotch, it is held in place by many straps connecting to the lace on the legs and shoulders even around the breasts. Pulling off the pajamas then sliding on the lingerie struggling more than you'd like to admit 'why is this so difficult, where does this strap go? Wait that is not right.... ugh... oh wait... I think I got it.' Noticing your breasts are completely exposed except for a small layer of lace barely covering them, and your slit is completely out besides one of the red straps resting between your lips going up the back of your ass.

Opening the closet door walking out shyly, Kylo is leaning against his dresser holding a black box when he sees you, raising his hand gesturing his finger in a come here motion. Slowly going towards him curiously asking "what's in the box?" Grinning he says, "just some things I thought you'd like." Standing in front of him he opens the box pulling out a black leather choker with a metal ring attached to the center "put this on." Taking it from his grasp placing it around your neck clasping it together "what else is in there?" Removing the lid completely "look for yourself." Bending forwards looking down into the box gasping "where did you get all of that? And where were you hiding it, I've searched this whole room and never found anything like that!" Raising an eyebrow "you've searched my room? Naughty girl... you did not find them because I had them hidden far above where your short little arms could reach. You get to pick three items and only three.... this time, so make them count."

Blushing looking back inside the box at all the various sex toys, rummaging through them 'I've never even had my own sex toy, I don't even know what half of this stuff does.' Picking up a long metal rod with a pinwheel at the end it's got long sharp spikes covering the wheel, his facial expression showing curiosity then squinting his eyes a crooked smile forming. Placing it back in the box "with that look I'm guessing I'd be regretting that one?" Pulling out a wide black wooden paddle with holes in the shape of the first order emblem, patting it against your hand the stinging sensation is exciting and scary "I'll take this as my first choice." Removing it from your hand laying it on the dresser counter "good choice but truthfully you might regret that one more than the first option." Frowning grabbing the pinwheel again, he takes it out of your hand placing it back in the box "no...you already decided against it, no going back." moving various objects around including a large dildo, a pair of metal handcuffs, and a long beaded string where each bead gets bigger and bigger the longer it gets. "Why do you have all this stuff?" Picking up a long wand turning it on pressing it against your nipple "What can I say? I like to bring pleasure to the woman I'm with, but don't worry all of this is new...bought specifically for you."

Biting your lip trying not to moan as he moves the vibrating wand in circles around your nipple, grabbing it from his grasp "I'll take that as well." Laughing he says, "I figured you would." Looking inside the box once more something catches your eye, a silver oval shaped plug with a bright red ruby on the end "what does this do?" Chuckling "it's not what it does, but more where it goes to answer that you'll just have to find out." Curiosity winning "okay, this is my final choice." He turns placing the box on the counter, when he turns facing you the paddle is grasped tightly in his hand as he spanks it against his palm "go to the bed...get on all fours....ass facing me."