Made for each other

The kiss grows stronger his lips linger with lust as your mind forces all negative thoughts out now filling it with the happy warm sensation you get while in his embrace, interrupting the thought he mumbles "I love you...I've always loved you...even when I didn't know you existed I loved you...you were made for me...we were made for each other...you're the missing piece I've been trying to find and now that I have you I'll never let go." His mouth moves from your lips kissing at your jaw down to your neck it plays along the sensitive skin kissing and licking softly stopping only a few times for him to say "I love you" again and again, with each kiss you forgive him more and more knowing he meant no harm, knowing he'd never want to hurt you, knowing it's going to take time for him to fully embrace the idea that Ben still lives within his heart and that you love him too.

A hand slides up your back resting on your shoulder it slowly pulls the top of your dress over and down your arm his mouth follows its curve kissing at each new inch of exposed skin humming softly he tastes you, without hurry his lips move back up your arm over your collarbone traveling to the other side as he slips that part of the dress down as well continuing with the trail of kisses they dance from your shoulders, collar bones, neck, jaw, lips, then back down kissing all over repeatedly they dip down further kissing at the plump curvature of your breasts before he pulls away sucking in deeply, clearly out of breath.

Pausing for a moment yourself somehow out of breath as well 'how does this man make me feel so intently...' his hands fall to your thighs pulling you from your thoughts again they rise squeezing their way up resting inches from the line to your sweet spot they remain grasping and releasing kneading his large hands around your flesh, the sensation simultaneously tickles but feels so good, you've never had a man play with the parts of you that when looking to a mirror you've felt ashamed of before yet here he is loving the thickness of their shape digging his fingers into the sides of your hips pulling you forward leaving no space between the two of you. Once pressed up against him letting out a quick gasp feeling the electric chemistry flow strong between your panting figures, rising both hands you begin un clipping the belt around his waist dropping it to the floor loudly it's metal echoes throughout the room, your hands travel up his torso stopping at the top softly brushing gentle fingertips over the sharpness of his jaw before grasping the zipper pulling it down exposing his bare chest.

The sight of his chiseled muscles still and always will catch you off guard he's so beautiful it should be illegal, resting small hands to his pecks they slowly slide down feeling each ab in the process until dipping your fingers into his waist band tugging at it. Both of his hands reach up engulfing your own pulling them away "no not yet, I want to make you feel good...to show you how much I love you to show how sorry I am..." looking up at him confused but curious quietly saying "okay..." quickly his hands are back at your thighs sliding up his arms push your dress with them until they rest behind your hips, slowly leaning you back resting your figure down onto the table between the piles of books and scrap paper he pushes a few of them out of your way before slowly grabbing either side of your underwear sliding them down your legs they fall to the floor. Kneeling down placing both of your legs around his shoulders kissing up your leg slowly inching towards the center taking his time to suck at each new place his lips find creating soft red marks trailing to your core, wrapping his hand up around your thighs with a quick tug he's pulled you down his face now incredibly close, so close you can feel his hot breath exhaling onto your slit.

Lustfully he kisses on each side of your inner thighs humming along your skin, holding your breath as you feel his lips slide over the slit they kiss gently all along the shape of it teasing his tongue along your skin stopping at the bottom slowly flickering his tongue on the outside adding soft pressure until it pushes through driving into your core he tastes you releasing a deep vibrating groan. Sliding it up between your lips it dances along your clit licking and sucking lustfully with slow long strokes of his tongue you moan with pleasure enjoying every upward flick, keeping the slow pace he laps your juices into his mouth happily squeezing your thighs groaning again at the taste of you. Gliding his tongue faster taking moments to start from the very bottom dipping it into your core as it finds its way back to your clit, the more you begin to moan the faster his tongue laps and sucks. Slowly a hand slides down your leg up and under his fingers push inside matching the pace of his tongue making you release more moans louder this time, eagerly his tongue circles faster feeling his fingers get wetter and wetter they pump faster quickly shifting upwards finding your g-spot he doesn't hold back licking and sucking the room is filled with the sounds of your moans muffling out the wet slicking of his mouth and fingers.

One hand falls to the edge of the table the other grabbing a handful of his hair both gripping down tightly, he takes this as a sigh to go faster adding more pressure the circular motion never stops as his fingers dig deeper slipping a third in filling your core it quickly brings you close to the finish "you're going to make me cum." You moan as the hand on your thigh grips even tighter pushing his face rough into you he doesn't stop, with each pump of his fingers you feel yourself clinch around them the sensation to orgasm creeping up fast unable to hold it off much longer he locks his lips around your clit sucking at its sensitive swollen shape still driving his fingers inside your limbs go limp as your walls begin pulsating rapidly around his mouth and fingers orgasming loudly legs shaking around his shoulders. He keeps the circular licks around your clit while sliding his fingers out, with a few last laps pulling back he stands looking down at your blushed flustered face grinning leaning down pushing his glistening fingers into your mouth making you taste yourself.