Meeting the commander

A sudden pounding at the door startles you "yes?" The door flings open revealing a trooper "I am here to transport you to commander Ren. Follow me." Reluctantly following the soldier out of the room and down a number of hallways, both of you keeping silent for the entirety of the walk.

"This is our stop." The trooper points to a large room with multiple men standing around who you suspect is Kylo Ren. The large man wearing nothing but black garments and a helmet that he was reaching for as you were walking in. "Where is she. She is over five minutes late. This is unacceptable. If she does not show in the next three minutes, I'm going to kill her myself." Says Ren.

As your heart begins to race from the words you just heard, speaking up you say, "commander I am (y/n) I am sorry for being late sir." He turns sharply to face you, as he does you feel as if your heart may explode with fear. His eyes catch yours and you notice his face twitch almost as if caught off guard by something. "Come here now." He demands. Walking towards the commander making sure to keep your head held high now is not the time to show weakness. Stopping a few feet apart not sure as what is coming next, he reaches to your face grabbing your chin between his thumb and fingers moving your head up and to the side. "Ah, I see you've already felt firsthand what happens when you misbehave around the first order. I suggest you learn from your mistakes."

With that he releases your chin, your face jerking back slightly not realizing how hard he had been holding on to it. "Actually, I wasn't misbehaving when your trooper sucker punched me. I was surrendering just so you know." As the words slipped from your mouth you instantly regretted it. He spins back around and with one swift move he is inches from your face. "Did I stutter? Talking back is a prime example of misbehavior. I will not warn you again." Sucking in a quick breath, for you could feel his own against your skin, not to mention feeling his cold dark eyes piercing your soul. "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." You spoke in hopes he would release his gaze upon you.

He turns and walks towards his desk picking the helmet back up and placing it back on his head before speaking again. "I've been informed you are to be my personal servant, your duties will include my laundry, cleaning of my quarters, preparing my baths, and whatever else I deem fit. I see that you have found your wardrobe and the garments I have chosen for you, I made sure they stocked the closet with the appropriate sizes. I expect you to always be dressed elaborately I will not be seen with anything less than ornate; I see the style fits you well. I expect to see you tonight you are to prepare my bath and tidy my quarters. You are dismissed." Kylo turns quickly walking out of the room his cape flowing behind him.

The trooper escorts you back to your own quarters, all the while many thoughts fill your head. 'What will happen if I can't keep my own attitude in check? I guess that answers the question as to how the perfect sizes were in your room, but did Kylo really pick all those items himself? Why did his face twitch upon seeing yours did he find you repulsive? No, he couldn't have he said the style fit me well... maybe he even thought you looked nice?' Shaking your head at the idea knowing it is as stupid as it sounds.

Reaching your own room again and once inside falling back onto the door while holding your chest feeling as if you can finally breathe for the first time in an hour. Now the only thing on your mind is what comes next with Kylo and your duties.