Another romantic surprise

Rounding the corner the large chamber door comes into view just as Doris is seen coming out from inside the room, she spots the two of you walking in that direction and for a split second she panics in place trying to decide whether or not she should act as if she didn't see you or remain and communicate. Choosing the latter, she walks towards the both of you "oh good evening Supreme leader, I was just finishing up in your chambers everything is according to your liking, that I assure." Unable to contain your excitement pulling away from his hand immediately holding out your finger showing off the large token of love "look what just happened! I said yes of course, but can you believe it?!" Grinning widely she responds "oh my dear that's beautiful, I knew when the commander spoke to me this morning that's what he meant by preparing..." cutting her off Kylo let's out a few deep coughs "oh, right well it's gorgeous my dear and there isn't anyone I'd rather see this handsome young man with than you. I knew from the moment I first met you there was something special about you, something special enough to catch this one's attention that is for sure. Anyways I must be going, I do hope you two enjoy the ba... uh rest of your evening have a wonderful night!"

Before she can say anymore Doris pats your shoulder a few times before walking off down the hall, glancing up at Kylo who is currently rolling his eyes scoffing at the ceiling "what was up with her?" You ask while the two of you head closer to the quarters "who knows, maybe her mind is catching up with her? Anyways shall we?" He says while pressing the pad keys opening the hatch doors, immediately smelling the strong scent of eucalyptus and a tiny hint of cinnamon followed by seeing the soft flicker of candlelight peeking from the cracked bathroom door. Turning towards Kylo "oh that's why she was acting so weird wasn't it? You had her do something special, didn't you?" Stepping inside his hand tugs at your own pulling you in with him "I did, and she nearly gave it away...twice..." rolling his eyes again "I wanted tonight to be special, with the ceremony and the proposal I wanted to finish it off with a nice romantic bath... after what happened earlier I can only hope that nothing else I have planned gets ruined."

Happily hopping inside pulling on his hand which flops playfully to the cute excited bounces, once the hatch shuts behind the entire room becomes dark allowing only the soft glow to peek from behind the bathroom door dimly illuminating your figures. Excitedly heading towards it Kylo tugs back on your hand stopping you in place, turning around he pulls you towards him easily gliding your feet across the floor and into his arms. Slowly bringing a hand up again brushing the soft leather along your cheek staring deep into your eyes, steadily his towering figure walks forwards effortlessly pushing you back into the wall just diagonal of the bathroom making sure to place a hand behind your head just as you press against the cold feel of it. Again, his hand is brushing along your face where light lustful fingers trace the shape of your lips "does this spot feel familiar?" Eyebrows furrowing tilting your head slightly to the side "no? Should it? what am I forgetting...oh..." the memory of your figure lined along the wall holding your dress in your mouth pleasuring yourself while spying on Kylo in the bathtub, immediately blushing hard trying to turn your face away. Stopping you with a gentle grip along your jaw forcing you to look back at him "embarrassed? Don't be, had you not touched yourself...watching your commander do the same...who knows, maybe I'd be sharing this night with someone else."

A hint of jealousy sparks from within feeling your face scrunch beneath his grasp, his deep voice chuckles "oh (y/n)... do you realize how long I've been alone? If there was ever a chance of me being with anyone else don't you think it would have happened by now? Part of me always knew I was waiting for someone...special, we both know my heart has always belonged to you. So, do not worry my love, if you had managed to control yourself and we never came together otherwise, I'd most likely be sitting here alone pouting about still not being the Supreme leader." Releasing your chin the impression of his fingers linger for a few moments before your mind shifts elsewhere as his frame heavily presses into yours pinning you further along the wall, while the hand behind your head slips down resting at the nape of your neck gently massaging then lightly dipping down momentarily fidgeting with something. Growing more frustrated huffing deeply he growls "how do you take this damned dress off, I can't find the stupid zipper." before you even have the chance to reply both large hands move to the front grasping onto either side of the deep v neckline and with only two swift tugs the stitching easily rips beneath the strain deepening the slit well past your navel allowing the band of your sheer black panties to peek into view.

Gasping and swatting at his chest "Kylo! This dress was gorgeous and probably incredibly expensive! I could have helped you unzip it why do you..." the impatient press of his lips into yours cuts the sentence off, trying to pull back fighting off the kiss not quiet finished pounding it in his brain that not all clothes need to be destroyed to be removed. Of course he doesn't allow this and your puny attempts to push him back are easily resisted only making him press his hips harder along yours still applying the kiss slow and heavy, the tender rise of his hand grazing up along your arm starts to calm your frustration leisurely allowing your frame to relax while slowly giving in to the lustful kiss. Tingles radiate all over feeling his fingers slide up the long sleeve before dipping beneath the fabric sliding it down your shoulder little by little, breaking away the kiss teasing with a few playful returns back and forth on your lips before lightly skimming them across your neck making his way down to the top of your collarbone tasting you upon his lips each kiss softer than the one before while the other hand copies the previous action slipping off the other arm of the dress letting it slowly weigh down unable to hold up it sinks down into a puffed pile on the floor.

The icy chill of the room makes you shiver and gradually hardens your nipples, Kylo feels the light tremble beneath his lips and pulls back for only a few seconds just long enough to unhook the heavy ceremonial cloak dropping it to the floor then hastily unclasping his belt letting it also drop with a loud clang, with a deep sigh he tugs off both gloves and unzips his vest and undershirt grumbling to himself about "too many layers" before finally uncovering his bare chest. Not wasting another second, returning his lips onto your shoulder kissing lovingly along its shape while softly pressing into you, the instant heat radiating from his skin makes you quietly draw in a quick breath. The fast heave presses your chest into his rubbing both cold sensitive nipples into him, Knowing he felt it too as one hand finds its way up along your stomach skimming its way straight to one of the naked plump breasts, very tenderly groping at it with a deep grunt of pleasure.