Hint of rust

Walking towards the bed crawling onto the black velvet comforter spreading out your hands, slightly bending your ass upwards "like this?" Heavy footsteps behind slowly approaching, looking backwards at him watching while he stares down biting his lip "exactly like that... good girl." His hand grazing across your ass towards the strap resting between your cheeks, sliding a finger behind it pulling outwards then releasing it with a lout slap paired with a painful moan echoing throughout the room "you like that? Do you want me to do it again?" Shaking your head "yes... please...." Pulling it back further then releasing it again, this time it smacks against the already welted mark from the first time the pain making you jerk forwards whimpering.

Gripping hard onto your hip pulling you back into a doggy position "get back here I'm not nearly finished with you." Feeling the hard paddle slide across your ass "have you been a bad girl?" Immediately answering "no what makes you say that?" He chuckles "you're cute when you are naïve." Annoyance laced tone "I'm not naïve! Take that..." the words ripped from your mouth as he slaps the paddle hard against your ass making you shriek in pain "you have been a bad girl, since the beginning... touching yourself in my quarters..." SMACK! "Spying on me in the bathtub..." SMACK! "almost letting that pathetic excuse of a man enter inside what's rightfully mine..." this time the spank was so hard it flings you forwards landing on your stomach.

Grabbing your foot pulling you down swiftly so that your knees are resting on the floor and your stomach is still against the bed with your now very sore ass hanging off the edge, taking his hand gently rubbing it across the numerous red welts squeezing tightly as he lets out a long deep groan. "You didn't stop there... playing with my saber without permission..." another hard smack to the other cheek this time, with each hard blow the pain creeps into pleasure "talking against me giving the impression that I'm weak..." his hardest smack yet "am I weak?" SMACK! "Is this weak?" SMACK! Moaning a loud "no!" with the last slap gripping onto his blankest tightly feeling your self-growing so wet your juices start slowly sliding down your thighs, taking the paddle running it up your leg collecting the wetness "such a little slut aren't you... does this make you want to cum?" Another hard slam to your ass combined with the wet juices making it stick slightly from the pressure "are you going to keep misbehaving?"

Barely able to talk quietly releasing a sarcastic "yes..." a moment of silence then another hard whack then another he's rotating ass cheeks repeatedly slamming the paddle against your very sore skin, in between smacks his hurried voice "you little brat... I can do this all night... oh look... you are bleeding... I'm not going to stop until you beg me to quit." Your moans turn into loud wails the more he spanks the pleasure now turning back into mostly pain feeling a small run of blood sliding down your ass along your thigh "I'm sorry! I'll behave!" He doesn't stop, smacking hard again once more "Kylo! Stop please!" Finally, not feeling the paddle slam on your skin releasing a gentle sob, he kneels kissing up your calf then slowly running his tongue up your thigh licking at the warm trail of blood until he's reached your ass.

Kissing it gently while his hand softly caresses your other cheek humming against you, moving his knees between your feet taking both hands spreading your legs apart. Slipping his finger back under the red strap pulling it to the side slowly kissing across your ass to your slit, licking gently along your lips teasing and tasting you. Sliding his tongue inside lapping at the juices while pulling your hips back with both hands pressing his face deeper, moving up and down with his tongue running it along your hole then up to your clit sucking softly. The pleasure of his mouth exploring your core has completely taken over the stinging on your ass, giving in releasing small moans against his tear-soaked blanket.

He licks faster rotating his tongue around your clit every so often his groans vibrating against it, sliding two gloved fingers inside he laps away while slowly pumping them in and out. Moaning a little louder "yes, eat it like you own it...make me cum..." shoving a third finger inside slightly stretching you licking faster then gently biting your clit making you gasp again. He pauses for a moment smiling against your lips then returns to licking furiously while finger fucking you deeply, each hard plunge matched with a lap against your clit making your moans grow louder and louder feeling yourself start to tingle all over. Gripping tightly to the bed "You're going to make me cum."

This phrase making him release a long groan against your clit, licking and sucking tasting every bit of cum that leaks into his mouth as your walls begin clamping down around his fingers. Releasing a loud moaning orgasm, your legs shaking against his face he continues to lick until you pull away clawing your way back up onto the bed holding tightly breathing fast as the orgasm fades. He stands, the room filled with the sound of him fumbling with his clothes listening as garments fall to the floor then feeling the bed slouching down as he crawls beside you. Turning towards him, staring at his beautiful face then to his shining red tinted lips he leans in kissing roughly, his mouth tastes tangy and sweet with a small hint of rust. Kissing him back passionately running one hand up around his neck through his hair grasping tightly, the other groping onto his length beneath his silk boxers. Rubbing along the hard outline feeling the small wet spot at the tip staining his boxers, reaching for the waist band trying to pull it down groaning he stops you, grabbing at your wrist pulling your hand away breaking the kiss he says "are you ready for the second part of punishment?"