Who's in charge

A quiet grunt interrupts your slumber, noticing you are still laying peacefully on top of Kylo one of his hands rests on the small of your back while the other is gently intertwined in your hair his face turned towards the free spot on the bed with lips slightly frowning while he releases another low grunt paired with a slight twitch, his hand falls from your back muffled voice whines "no.. this can't be... she was...." a few moments of silence pass before he lets out one last word "mine..." The expression on his face growing more upset as his breathing becomes labored realizing now that he must be having an awful nightmare, rising a hand softly caressing his cheek whispering quietly "Kylo... Kylo wake up, it's just a dream wake up."

His eyes fling open frantically they search the darkness until focusing on your figure gasping he says "you're okay" quickly pulling your face to his pressing his lips roughly against yours kissing as if he's been deprived of it for years, breaking the kiss for only a moment he slurs "I thought I lost you..." without hesitation his lips are glued to yours again while he wraps his arms around your frame squeezing tight his whole body quivering beneath you. Speaking against his mouth "what, I'm fine I'm right here I'm not going anywhere you should know by now I'll never leave you." Pulling back dropping his head against the pillow looking off into the darkness, watching him intently noticing a few strands of hair stick to his forehead the moon illuminates the shiny sweat running down his temple your eyes following until it collides with a single tear falling down his cheek, sighing deeply "you didn't leave... you were taken from me."

Reaching out turning his face towards you "no one is taking me anywhere; they'd have to kill me first." A quick flash of fear crosses his face his eyes widen momentarily before shaking his head "it was just a dream... you're mine forever." Smiling kissing him softly "forever and ever even when we die, I'm going to haunt your ghost, you'll never be able to rid of me." Forcing out a chuckle he smiles although the anxiety is still lingering within, relaxing against him resting your head on his chest then sliding both arms underneath they rest along his back holding yourself tightly in place, staring out the large windows enjoying the quiet snow fall along the panes the room is silent again, a few moments go by before his breathing slowly begins returning to normal.

At least thirty minutes pass the two of you stuck in place your mind tranced by the scenery outside his tranced somewhere deep in his subconscious he hasn't moved an inch, slowly beginning to drift back to sleep his touch pulling you from the brink. Leisurely his hand rests on your thigh where it faintly strokes, with each brush it moves higher before returning to the initial placement, enjoying the tingle small hairs rise in response. The next stroke his hand continues gliding upwards skimming across your ass it pauses for a moment, stretching out his fingers inhaling deeply very slowly squeezing he lets out a low groan while sliding the hand up further resting along your hip holding it in place he brings his other hand up setting it on the other hip.

Holding tightly his grip flexing and releasing repeatedly, the tension in the room thick your own body rigid against his waiting in anticipation for what comes next, breaking the silence "Kylo it's okay, you're upset you don't have to try and hide it with sex..." sighing deeply "everything feels so numb right now except my soul...it begs for you...begs to feel you...to feel anything good right now..." Gradually pushing your hips downwards pressing his stiff length against your softness, gripping onto the muscles along his back nuzzling your face into the space between his shoulder and neck letting small breaths fall onto his skin, your own flushing a hot, sensations traveling from your cheeks down to the spot between your legs. Kissing at his neck sucking softly enjoying the slight throb bumping into your folds, humming against him lust building, pressing your lips tighter biting down drawing his flesh into your mouth.

This action immediately makes him groan his grip squeezes tighter while his member springs up hitting against your ass, sitting up straight resting one hand onto his thigh the other reaches back grasping his cock pressing it against your ass while stroking it slowly. His low groan makes you shudder "I love how vocal you are... it's so sexy." He groans again while moving a hand off your hip sliding it between your legs resting four fingers on your mound he slides his thumb between your lips immediately finding your clit rubbing it gently, yourself releasing a small moan he grins "It's even better when you are." Continuing swirling his thumb around your clit he lifts his other hand up cupping a breast in his palm kneading it lustfully, leisurely rocking your hips back and forth grinding into the pleasure of his touch his cock slides up and down between your ass cheeks your hand keeping it pressed in place is slowly getting hot and sticky with precum.

Increasing the pressure and pace around your clit he pinches your nipple between two fingers twisting it lightly, body reacting you release a sharp gasp which is quickly hushed from biting your bottom lip "mmm Kylo..." lifting up, his cock falls downwards resting against his pelvis, taking the hand between your legs placing it on the other breast small hand making his large hand knead that one too while sitting back down your lips folding over his cock you begin grinding along its length mixing both erotic juices he groans "mmmm (y/n)..." looking down he's staring up watching your body rocking against him, his dark hair falls against the silk pillows framing his strong masculine features his eyes slightly furrowed intently glued on your naked figure, looking down to his barely parted lips as they let deep hushed breaths escape then further down to his neck with tensed muscles guiding the way to his chiseled chest lightly decorated by a soft red glow.

Resting a hand on his shoulder lifting up again your other hand quickly maneuvers his member straight up, before he can even grasp what's happening you lower yourself down sliding his thickness inside little by little, squeezing your breasts he grunts quickly as his body jerks to the sudden increased pleasure. Once he is fully inside stopping for a moment savoring the feeling of being stuffed by his cock it's throbbing need begging for more, obeying it's request by moving your hips up and down sliding him in and out. His hands fall from your breasts to your hips where he eagerly helps push himself further inside, keeping the slow pace until he grasps tighter pulling at your hips urging them faster, moaning softly "you want more do you?" Thrusting himself deep he pauses, sucking in a long breath "I want it all."

Placing both hands on his chest your hips rock faster pumping his cock in and out, releasing more moans "anything for my commander." Smug enjoyment strewn across his face "you like being a man of power, don't you?" He groans closing his eyes only letting out a stern "yes" between deep grunts, rocking faster your hips simultaneously going back and forth but also rotating, spinning his cock around your core while pumping it deep inside this makes him jerk again, deep moans paired with a quiet "fuck" moaning into the night "open your eyes commander, I want you to look at me while I take charge." His eyes fling open while his lips curl "haven't you learned by now you're never really in charge?"

Swiftly one hand is at your throat while the force begins lapping at your clit, the hurried circling electrifies your insides while only small moans escape his tight hold around your neck "that's right, give into me I want you to cum all over this commanding cock." Bouncing hard and fast your ass smacking against his thighs he squeezes tighter while the force twirls faster, your own body growing weak from pleasure he thrusts himself into you pounding hard along your cervix. Your walls begging clamping down around his thickness orgasming hard on top of him, with each pulsate of your core he grunts while jerking rhythmically, releasing your throat so the cold air fills with the sounds of your gasping climax. Suddenly he's twisted you around slamming you to the bed where he quickly pulls out from inside, stroking his own cock he hunches over erratically jerking groaning loud while cumming quick the hot sticky load instantly covers your face as the sounds of his moans break, he says "I'm in charge..."

Sitting back, he admires your cum covered face, reaching for the sheet to wipe it off his hand stops you "no, with your tongue." Pausing for a moment then lustfully grinning, slowly licking around your lips pulling his seed into your mouth your fingers pushing the rest inside as well. He watches closely, once finished his hand rises with his finger, he scoops up a drop remaining on your collar bone then pushes it between your lips sliding it along your tongue "every...last...drop." Once satisfied that you have cleaned the mess happily, he stands pulling at your hand "where are we going?" He chuckles "to clean up properly this time, I'm bringing you with me today, while I work." Following him to the bathroom grinning 'finally to be seen as his lover and not just a servant."

**I plan on writing a ton on my few days off expect new chapters 7-16**