no good greaser // S.R.

Don't mind me,, just here to hurt your feelings.

ALSO FUCK CHEMISTRY IM TIRED OF ITTTTTT BITCH I HATE COLLEGE I WANNA DROP OUT AND SUCK DICK INSTEAD BUT I KNOW I CANT BECAUSE IM DOING THIS MOSTLY OUT OF SPITE OF THE FAMILY WHO TOLD ME I WOULD END UP A WORTHLESS POS SO FUCK THEM I HAFTA AT LEAST GET MY FIRST DEGREE BUT BITCH I AM FUCKING T I R E D OF THIS SHIT

--

When I didn't get a call the next day, I new I had made a mistake. When I didn't see him at work, I knew it was my fault.

But I decided to pretend I wasn't bothered. My feelings for the greaser being locked back up for only myself to know about. Of course he didn't want to be with me. The last two months, going on dates and hanging out until it ended just like everyone said it would.

"Greasers only want one thing, (y/n). You know that. And he'll disappear as soon as he has it" Sherri tells me as we got ready for cheer practiced. I told her he was different, that he wasn't like the others. Oh boy, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I wore my cheer uniform, seeing as we had a game today and the other cheerleaders also wore theirs, and the boys wearing their jersey's. I had my bag, but still had books to carry to class, but was stopped by some of the Soc's.

After a few minutes, Randy, Sherri, and I began walking to our math class, Bob joining us as he spotted us; slinging an arm over Sherri's shoulder and taking her books.

"Are you joining us after the game, (y/n)?" The blonde asks, turning to look at me, and I shrug, "Maybe, I might just go home and spend the night in" Sherri shakes her head, "No, you hafta come hang out with us. We're going to get dinner than celebrating at Randy's" I shrug again, "We'll see" I push as we finally enter the classroom.

Soon, I'm walking with just Randy since we had next period together, and we split for a moment to get books. Once I'm done and grab my history textbook, I start walking to the tall brunette as he talks to someone by his locker. As I knew, I hear my name being called, causing me to lift and turn to look across the hall as my feet slowly still, realizing it was a group of greasers.

Steve, the boy I had been previously dating, grinning. I hear footsteps nearing me, and look up to see Randy walking over, but I turn back to the other boy, "Yeah?" I speak in a small voice, and he pulls his hand from his back pocket, opening the first and showing a piece of cloth, as my face begins to burn, realizing they were my underwear, "Didjya want these back by chance?" he asks in a cocky tone, as his friends begin laughing loudly.

My chest tightens and Randy is the one to snatch them from his hand, shoving him back into his friends and calling him a dick. My heart drops to my feet as I look at him, feeling the stinging of my eyes as tears begin to welp up. Randy shoved a few of his friends when they tried to defend Steve, only resulting in other Socs to come up.

When he looks at me, his smirk slightly drops, as I shake my head slightly, "Fuck you, Steven" I grit before I begin practically running out of the hallway. I make it to the gym, where I slump under the bleachers in the corner, my knees to my chest as I wail into my thighs.

How had I been so blinded with stupidity?