Chapter 31 - Interlude (M + E)

A/N - Hello Lovelies!  This is a bit of a shorter chapter than usual for me.  It was part of a longer one that I decided to split into two because it just got to be toooooo long.  Anyhow, this one is rated as Mature.  It starts at right the beginning, but I will put a *****Smut ends here***** warning for those of you who don't like to read that stuff.  I hope you enjoy!  And as always please don't forget to vote and send me your comments and reactions (that's what makes this so much fun!).

WARNING: MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

The experience was everything she had anticipated and more.  They took turns soaping each other, and running their hands over the other's body in between hungry, passionate kisses.  The feel of slippery, wet skin excited them both beyond measure.  She sighed in pleasure as he washed her hair, leaning back while he massaged her scalp and combed his fingers through the strands.  Nobody had ever washed her before, even as a child, that she could recall.   He was so gentle, and she felt so cherished as his hands brushed over her.   Turning to him, she returned the favour, lathering up his dark locks and raking her nails gently across his scalp, eliciting a quiet groan from his throat.

Even after they finished washing each other, they continued touching, kissing, and nipping everywhere they could reach.  Their breathing became heavier, and their kisses became frantic as their passion continued to grow.  Her legs almost gave out beneath her when he wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against the wall, his hard shaft rubbing against her as he whispered seductively,  "My leg isn't up to it, but if it was, I'd wrap your legs around me, slip inside of you and take you right here against this wall until you screamed my name."  This caused her to moan loudly as she deepened her kisses, and tugged on his hair in a way that always made his shaft throb.

His breath huffed out as he began to trail kisses down her neck and across her collarbone, moving lower to her breasts, which he licked, sucked and nibbled at lightly.   Her head arched back and she thrust her chest out to him as his teeth scraped first one nipple, then the other.  He went down onto his knees and kept lavishing her breasts with attention before moving lower.  When he continued kissing a trail downward below her abdomen, Rey's spine turned to jelly.

He stopped and looked up at her, his gaze never leaving hers as he slowly raised her leg and slung it over his shoulder, running his hands up the back of her thighs and cupping her butt.  Her breathing hitched, and he continued to watch her as he leaned down and placed a soft lick across her slit.  A raw moan was torn from somewhere deep inside her at his boldly sensual move.  Reaching her hand down, she ran her fingers through his hair, raking her nails across his scalp.  She threw her head back and tried to stay upright, moaning loudly as he continued pleasuring her with his mouth.  Lost in the sensations, she leaned heavily against the shower wall, her breath coming out in a continuous moaning pant.  When her hips began to move against him, he slipped his fingers into her, causing her to come apart, loudly calling out his name and gripping his hair as a powerful climax shook through her.

He leaned his forehead against her abdomen, clenching his teeth to gather his wits and gain some control.  He wanted her so badly, and her reactions to him during their shower interlude were close to sending him over the edge.

As her breathing began to slow slightly, she gazed down on him with a feeling of wonder.  Every time they made love, it seemed to get better and better.  She shuddered at the thought. If it got much better they'd surely combust at some point.  Seeing him try to gather his control, she reached down to pull him up, and kissed him fiercely.  "I love you.  Let's get out of here and go to bed."  He nodded, using the Force to turn off the water and summon some towels to his hands.

They dried each other quickly and walked into the bedroom still wrapped around each other, continuing to kiss and stroke one another slowly.  When they reached the bed, Kylo tried to urge her backwards, but Rey resisted.  Breaking their kisses, she instructed.  "Lie down."