🐭 Special Chapter 🐬

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!SMUT SCENE AHEADDON'T LIKE, DON'T READ

⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING!
SMUT SCENE AHEAD
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.
IF NOT COMFORTABLE, KINDLY SKIP THE PART OF THE CHAPTER.
THANK YOU.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Chenle thought that no one had remembered. The day had started like a a normal day for him. Getting into the company with Jisung, all of the employees and staffs would greet them politely.

"Good morning, Sir Jisung.."

"Good morning, Sir Chenle.."

Jisung would also greet back to the employees as well. But as for Chenle, he's still not use to on the authority that he has. When someone greets him, he would get easily flustered.

Getting into the elevator, Jisung grins at him. "What's wrong, love? Why is your face so red?" Chenle pouts at him. "I'm still not used to on the greetings.." Jisung laughs before pulling him into a tight hug.

"You're really cute, you know? Aigoo.. My little Lele.. So small and all mine.." he smiled before kissing the smaller. Chenle pulled away and pouts again at the taller. "Can we ask them on not to greet me in the morning?"

Jisung grins. "Lele.. You have to get to used to it.. They just acknowledge your position and efforts on the company, okay?" The smaller nods cutely before his boyfriend pulled him for a kiss again.

The day had went normal, as Chenle's expectation. He sighed while working at his own side at the table inside the CEO's office. He noticed that most of the employees had taken the half day off, going home early.

Even Jisung had left early because of his business meeting at the nearby hotel. His boyfriend even texted him to go to him at the hotel for the documents that he needed.

"No one really remembered.." he sighed, as he print the files that Jisung needed. After arranging everything, he went out and immediately went to the hotel. Reaching the place, the receptionist instructed him to go to the function room, where Jisung's meeting is being held.

Getting inside the hall, he noticed that the lights are all off. He was about to open them when it automatically opened, together with a popping sound and cheers.

"Happy Birthday, Sir Chenle!"

He was shocked to see everyone.. His family and friends, and all of the employees gathered there to surprise him. He didn't know what to say, and the first thing he did is to cry.

Jisung became worried so he run towards to his boyfriend and comforted him. "Hey.. Why are you crying?" the taller wipes the tears from his face. Chenle sniffles before answering.

"I really thought no one remembered my birthday.." Jisung grins before leaving a peck on his nose. "We prepared this for you.. Happy Birthday, love.."