Chapter Thirty two

Avneil sit in the car and soon they reached the restaurant Neil first pulls the chair for avni she smiles and sit then Neil sits.

Neil: so avni kya khaogi? ( So avni what you will have).

Avni: jo bhi tum order karo. ( whatever you order).

Neil: aray tum batao tumhe kya khana hai. ( You say what you want to eat).

Avni: umm chicken karhai paneer tikka bus.

Neil: bus? ( that's it).

Avni: han baki tumhara jo maan kare wo order karo. ( Yes and you order whatever you want).

Neil: ok waiter.

Waiter: yes sir.

Then Neil orders the food and waiter goes. The manager of the hotel saw Neil and goes to him.

Manager: excuse me sir.

Neil: yes.

Manager: aap acp Neil Khanna hain na. ( You ar3 acp Neil khanna right).

Neil: ji han. ( Yes).

Manager: good evening sir aap ne order kiya hai kuch. ( good evening sir did you order anything).

Neil: ji han abhi order kiya hai. ( Yes we just ordered).

Manager: ok.

Manager calls the waiter.

Manager: in ka bill mat banana ye humare special guest hain. ( don't make any bill for them they are our special guest).

Avni and Neil look at each other they look at the manager.

Neil: aray nahi nahi aap please asa mat kijiye. ( o no no please don't do this).

Manager: sir shayad aap ne mujhe nahi pahchana aaj aap ki hi waja se main yahan khara hun aap ne meri jaan bachai thi. ( sir I think you didn't recognise me today just because of you I am standing here you saved my life).

Neil: I am sorry maine aap ko pahchana nahi. ( I am sorry I didn't recognise you).

Manager: it's ok sir please sir aaj mujhe aap ka ehsan chukane ka muka dijiye. ( it's ok sir please sir toady give me a chance to return your favour).

Neil: aray nahi maine jo bhi kiya wo mera farz tha. ( o no whatever I did it was my duty).

Manager: please sir.

Neil: ab aa ok.

Manager: thank you sir. Sir aaj humare restaurant ko 5 saal pure howe hain usi khushi main party rakhi hai agar aap aur ma'am join karenge to humain acha lagega. ( thank you sir sir today our restaurant competed 5 years on this special occasion we organised a party if you and ma'am will join it we will be glad).

Neil looks at avni she nods yes.

Neil: ok.

Then both goes to the party area.

Manager: sir enjoy the party.

Neil: thank you.

Neil saw the couples are dancing Neil forwards his hand.

Neil: can I get a pleasure to dance with you?

Avni looks at him and smiles she gives her hand Both goes to the dance floor Neil's one hand is on her waist and other hand is in avni hand and avni's other hand is on his shoulder. Song dil mera puch raha hai tujhse kya pyaar karoge mujhse. Both look at each other and lost in each other eyes both dance beautifully and ya romantically Neil twirls avni and they took step to eachother and again intervene the hand and avni keep her hand on Neil's  shoulder and Neil hold avni's waist they smiles.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें