Chapter Forty one

In the morning Avni wakes up she tried to move her hand and felt something she saw the handcuffs and was confused.

Avni: ye kis ne kiya. ( who did this).

She thinks then look at neil who was sleeping avni think Neil  wakes up he opens his eyes and first thing he see his sweet wifey is looking at him confusingly Neil frowns and thinks then he remembers that he handcuffed her he gets up with a jerk and goes to her and said while going.

Neil: avni I am really sorry.

He opened it.

Avni: ye tum ne kiya na. ( you did this)

Neil: Han wo da. ( Yes that da).

Avni interrupts.

Avni: darkshado ko rokne ke liye. ( to stop Darkshado).

Neil look at her.

Neil: Han. ( yes).

Avni shocked.

Avni: main Kya karne ja rahi thi raat ko mujhe to kuch bhi yaad nahi hai. ( what I was going to go at night I don't remember anything).

Neil: Avni relax t.

Avni: Neil batao main Kya karne ja rahi thi. ( Neil tell me what I was going to do).

Neil: raghu pandit ko marne ja rahi thi tum. ( you was going to kill raghu pandit).

Avni shocked.

Avni: ma main use marne ja rahi thi. ( I i was going to kill him).

Neil cups her face.

Neil: avni sambhalo khud ko main hon na. ( Avni control yourself I am with you).

Avni jerks his hand Neil shocked.

Avni: mujhe fresh hona hai phir breakfast bhi banana hai. ( I have to freshen up then I have to prepare the beakfast).

Neil was looking at her she got up and was going to freshen up Neil got up and was looking her avni's changed behaviour is hurting him. After sometimes all are having breakfast avneil acts in front of them that everything is fine.

Neil: avni juice pass karna. ( Avni please pass the Juice).

Avni: Han ek minute. ( Yes one minute).

She gives him the juice Neil smiles to see her but she turns her face.

Neil in mind: atleast sab ko dikhane ke liye hi sahi tum muskurai to sahi mujhse baat to ki. ( atleast to show everyone you smiled, talked to me).

Neil smiles All had the breakfast.

Neil: main police station chalta hun bye. ( I am going to police station bye).

All: bye.

Neil looks at avni she smiles to see him he too then he leaves after sometime Neil is sitting in his cabin and is in deep thoughts then dd comes by running.

Dd: sir sir.

Neil comes out from his thoughts.

Neil: Kya howa Dd itna ghabhraya howa kyun hai. ( what happened dd why are you so worried).

Dd: sir kal raat ko raghu pandit per attack howa. ( Sir last night someone attacked om raghu pandit).

Neil shocked he gets up.

Neil: what?

Dd: ji Han sir ek informer ne bataya. sir ye zaror darkshado ka hi kam hai. ( Yes sir one informer told me sir I must be darkshado's work).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें