Chapter Seventy

Neil and Avni were standing in the kitchen. Neil turns her to him and look at her lovingly and leans to her she close her eyes, he smiles and kiss her forehead.

Neil: good morning ase wish karte hain. (Good morning wished like this.)

Avni open her eyes.

Neil: waise wifey tum ne ankhen kyun band kar li thi. (By the way wifey, why you closed your eyes.)

Avni feels awkward.

Avni: wo wo ase hi.

Neil: kahin tumhe asa to nahi laga main lip kiss karne wala hun Avni kitna single track mind hai tumhare. (Be it that you thought that I am going to do lip kiss; how single track mind is your, Avni.)

Avni shocked.

Avni: what mera single track mind hai?(what my mind is single track?)

Neil: Han. (Yes.)

Avni: ji nahi tumhara single track mind hai hamesha ek hi cheeze chalti rehti hai tumhare dimagh main jab dekho jahan dekho tumhe romance karna hota hai yahan bhi to wahi karne aye the na. (No, your mind is single track, always one thing revolves in your mind, whenever, where ever your want to romance, you also came here to do that.)

Neil smiles. Avni realized what she said she look at him.

Neil: you guessed it right wahi karne aya tha. (You guessed it right, I came to do that.)

Neil goes close to her and said while going.

Neil: ab jab tumhe pata chal hi gaya hai to dair kis baat ki hai. (Now when you got to know about it then what's the point to late.)

Neil leans to her Avni stops him with her hand.

Avni: Neil hum kitchen main hain so please stop. (Neil, we are in the kitchen so please stop.)

Neil: to Kya howa main kisi se nahi darta. (So what I am not scared of anyone.)

Neil again leans to her.

Avni said in low voice: koi ajaega. (Someone will come.)

Neil replied in same tone: aane do. (Let them come.)

He was about to kiss her but Shweta come there she widens her eyes and her mouth was open she turns.

Shweta: tillu.

Avneil look at her Avni push Neil both were embarrassed. Avni rubs her nose and Neil wipes his upper lips.

Neil: mo, mom aap yahan? (Mo, mom you here?)

Shweta turns.

Shweta: Han main yahan ye kitchen hai tu yahan Kya kar raha hai. (Yes me here, this is kitchen what are you doing here.)

Neil: wo wo Han pani pani lene aya tha. (Wo, wo yes I came to drink water.)

Shweta: fridge is taraf hai wahan Kya koi jharna hai ke wahan se pani pee raha tha dekh tillu tujhe romance karna hai na to room main ja kar kar mere kitchen main nahi samjha. (Fridge is this side, is there any fountain that you was drinking water from there, see tillu if you want to romance then do it in your room, not in my kitchen, got it.)

Neil: ok.

Neil holds avni's hand and said.

Neil: chalo avni. (Let's go, Avni.)

Avni shocked she looks at Shweta.

Shweta: Kya? (What?)

Neil: aap hi ne to kaha room main ja kar karo to wahi kar raha hun. (You said that do it in your room so I am doing it.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें