Chapter Eighty

It was time of dark night, Darkshado opens her eyes she turns to see Neil he was sleeping she gets up and picks the laptop from the table and sits on the bed she searches about vidyut avd saw his name vidyut.R.

Darkshado: Vidyut.R. R for what?

She thinks and shocked she again went to the cupborad and take out the letter which vidyut send them she again reads it and shocked she remember that when she got the letter she smell it and thought now everything is clear.

Darkshado: Vidyut R means Vidyut. Raghu. Pandit.

She shocked and angirly look at Neil and goes to her side and throw the pillow on him he wakes up with a jerk and look at her shockingly.

Neil: Avni ye sab Kya hai? (Avni, what is all this?)

She was angirly looking at him he looks at her and saw the fire in her eyes which he always see in Darkshado eyes he was shocked.

Neil: Aaavni?

She look at him.

Neil: Daaark Darkshado?

Darkshado: wah bara jaldi pehchan liya. (Wow, you recognised me very soon.)

Neil shocked.

Neil: tum phir agai. (You came again.)

Darkshado: koi shak ab is shock se bahar niklo warna ye pani ka pura jag tumhare upar dal dungi. (Any doubt now come out of this shock else I will throw this whole jug of water on you.)

Neil: ye pillow to utha kar mara wo kafi nahi tha Kya? (You hit me with this pillow that was not enough for you.)

Darkshado: jaisi tumhari harkatain hain na tumhe terrace se utha kar niche phank dena chahiye. (To see your acts, you should be thrown from the terrace.)

Neil: what? never mind ye batao tum kab wapis ayi i am sure aaj pehli baar to nahi ayi kuch hath laga hoga tabhi mujhe uthaya hai. (What? Never mind, tell me when you come back I am sure that you didn't come today first time, something came in your hand that's why you wake up me.)

Darkshado: wah Kya baat hai matlab thori bohat aqal hai tum main warna mujhe to laga tha upar ka floor bilkul khali hai tumhara. (Wow, impressive, means you have some wisdom else I thought your upper floor is empty.)

Neil: dekho. (See.)

Darkshado: Kya? (What?)

Neil: ku, kuch nahi acha batao kab wapis ayi ho. (No, nothing. Ok, tell me when she came back.)

Darkshado: jab wo letter aya tha. (When that letter came.)

She told him everything.

Neil: jab itne din mujhse chup rahi thi to aaj kyun uthaya mujhe. (When you were hiding from me since days then why you wake up me today.)

Darkshado: ye puchne ke liye ke tumhe police officer kis ne banaya. (To ask that who made you police officer.)

Neil: what?

Darkshado: yes.

Neil: yaar please sidhe sidhe batao na ek to tum phir agai meri nendian kharab karna. (Please say straight, one, you again came back to ruin my sleeping.)

Darkshado sits and show him the laptop.

Darkshado: ye kon hai? (Who is this?)

Neil: Vidyut.

Darkshado: pura naam Kya hai? (What is his full name?

Neil: Vidyut R.

D: R for what?

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें