Chapter Ninety six

It was time of the night and darkness was all around. Avni was smiling to hear Neil's confession then lights on Avni closes her eyes because of the light she hears the sound of clapping and opens her eyes she was surprised to see the decoration and guest she saw Neil he was smiling by seeing her. Neil comes to her.

Neil: happy anniversary wifey.

Avni: tumhe bhi.

Neil smiles.

Neil: yaa.

Shweta, Bebe, Prakash and Nanno comes to them.

Bebe: tum dono ko 2nd anniversary bohat Mubarak ho.

AvNeil: thank you, Bebe.

Shweta: happy anniversary.

AvNeil: thanks mom/ mummy ji.

Nanno hugs avni.

Nanno: shadi ki dusri saalgirah bohat Mubarak hamesha khush raho aur ase hi sath raho.

Avneil smiles.

Avni: thank you, Nanno.

Then all comes to congratulates them and gives them flowers and gifts.

Neil: Avni ab chalo aur wahan Beth jao bohat dair se khari ho.

Avni nods yes and they go to the couch to sit. Neil makes her sit on the chair.

Neil: tum betho main tumhare khane ke liye kuch lata hun.

Avni: nahi Neil main theek hun abhi to guests ne kuch nahi khaya ase men main kaise Kha sakti hun.

Neil: Avni tum dusron ki tension mat lo doctor ne tumhe time se khana khane ko kaha hai aur phir tumhe medicine bhi leni hai.

Avni: Han Neil lekin abhi time hai abhi to 08 bhi nahi baje aur mujhe bhukh bhi nahi hai.

Neil: are you sure?

Avni nods yes.

Neil: theek hai to main juice ya kuch aur laon.

Avni smiles.

Avni: nahi kuch nahi.

Neil gives her a look and they smile.

Neil: tum se koi nahi jeet sakta.

Avni smiles.

On the other side, Vidyut was looking at the cards he picks the card of king.

Vidyut: Raja.

Then he picks the card of queen.

Vidyut: Rani.

Vidyut look at them.

Vidyut: aaj to khanna mansion ke Raja Rani bohat khush honge lekin zyada dair nahi mera gift wahan pohanchane wala hi hoga.

Vidyut look at Avni and Neil's picture on the table.

Vidyut: oh main to bhul hi gaya happy anniversary.

He laughs.

On the other side, Shweta came to Neil and Avni.

Shweta: Neil, Avni cake kab cut karoge jaldi karo.

Neil: yes, mom main bhi wahi keh raha tha Avni is. Avni chalen.

Avni: ok.

She gets up and all went inside the home to cut the cake they cut the cake and feeds each other and smiles then they feed the family all were very happy.

Bebe: bhai Avni to dance kar nahi sakti to aaj party main jaan dalne ki zemedari humari hai chal Prakash shuru ho ja.

Prakash: Bebe, main Kya karunga?

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें