Chapter Sixty three

Neil entered the Khanna mansion his happiness had no limits.

Neil: mom, bebe, mom, mom, kahan hain aap log? (mom, bebe, mom, mom, where are you?)

Shweta and bebe came the hall.

Shweta: Kya baat hai tillu kyun chilla raha hai. (What happened tillu, why are you shouting.)

They saw his happiness, Neil went to her and twirl her and said.

Neil: mom, mom mom I am so happy.

Neil stops and Shweta catches her head.

Shweta: mera sar bebe hath dijiye. (My head, Bebe, give me hand.)

Shweta holds Bebe's arm.

Bebe: tillu baat Kya hai itna khush kis baat per hai. (Tillu, what's the matter, what is so happy about.)

Neil: bebe baat hi asi hai aap log sune ge na to khushi se phole nahi samaen ge. (Bebe, the thing is this, if you hear then could not be able to handle your happiness.)

Bebe: aray asi Kya baat hai bata to sahi. (What's the matter, atleast tell us.)

Neil: bebe, Avni meri Avni ki saza mauf kar di hai hai agle hafte use riha kar diya jaega. (Bebe, Avni, my Avni has pardoned, she will be released next week.)

Bebe and Shweta smiles happily.

Shweta: sach meri bachi arahi hai. (Really! My daughter is coming.)

Neil nods yes she hugs him.

Bebe: ye to sach main bohat khushi ki baat hai. (This is really a news of happiness.)

Neil smiles.

Shweta: chal to ja kar fresh ho ja main aaj sari favourite cheeze banaun gi. (Ok you go and get fresh, today I will cook your all favourite dishes.)

Neil smiles and goes from there, Neil enters his room and sits on the bed then he picks their marriage photo and smiles.

Neil: bus ek hafta us ke bad tum mere pass hogi aur is bar main tumhe mujhse dur nahi jane dunga ek pal ke liye bhi khud se dur nahi hone dunga dekh lena tum. (Just one more week after that you will be with me and this time I will not let you go away from me, no even for a moment, just see.)

Neil smiles and thinks how there life changed.

Flashback:

The news about Darkshado spread like a fire in the forest, every news channel is showing this news people came on the road in favour of her, it was first hearing and thousands of people were standing outside the court, Avni was taken to the court and she was surprised to see the crowd, Everyone was saying, we are with you, Darkshado. Neil smiles to see that.

A constable took Avni in the witness box Neil look at her she saw him and their eyes filled with tears, their eyelock then she saw here family and smiles with teary eyes.

The judge came and Avni's lawyer came first he show evidence that she is victim of split personality.

Lawyer: your honour, my client Avni Neil khanna split personality ka shikar hain unhe pata bhi nahi tha ke wo darkshado hain bachpan main in ki family ko mar diya gaya aur wo murderer bahar khole aam ghomte rahe. (Your honour, my client Avni Neil Khanna is a victim of split personality, she didn't know that she is Darkshado, when she was a kid, her family was murdered and those murderer were roaming freely.)

L2: I object your honour agar sab log apna badla khud lene lage to qanoon ki zarorat hi Kya hai. (I object, your honour, if everyone starts to take their revenge that what's the need of law.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें