Chapter Fifty six

Darkshado is looking at Raghu pandit and recording everything. Raghu pandit shoots Raju on the other side, Neil is sitting on the bike he is shocked to hear the gun shoot.

Neil: aaavni.

On the other side Raju falls down darkshado shocked and a barrel falls down she shocked Raghu pandit look at her but her face was covered with hoody and mask then she runs from there out.

Rp: pakro isay. ( catch her).

The goons run after her she is running from there and goons are behind her she put the mobile in her pocket Neil is waiting for her by sitting on the bike.

Neil: ye avni abhi tak ayi kyun nahi maine kitna kaha main jata hun per ye larki sune tab na Kya karun andar ja kar dekhun agar 5 minute main nahi ayi to main andar jaonga. ( what this Avni didn't come till now, I told her many times I would go but this girl listen then, what I do, should I go inside to check if she don't come in 5 minutes than I will go inside).

Neil is looking here and there then at his watch he hear a voice and shocked to see there.

Goon: pakro usay. ( catch her).

Neil saw darkshado is running and goons are after her he start the bike and goes to her.

Neil: jaldi betho. ( sit, quick).

She sits and the goons tries to catch her but they miss the chance and Neil and Darkshado flies away from them she is looking back and see no-one is there she takes a deep breathe Neil smiles.

Neil: Kya howa dar lag raha hai. ( what happened, scared).

Darkshado: haha good joke.

Neil saw her from the mirror.

Darkshado: tum meri bike chala rahe ho aur mujhe bike ki speed se dara rahe ho. ( you are riding my bike and scaring me with the speed of bike).

Neil smiles.

Neil: dhakar Han. ( brave, hmm).

Darkshado: koi shaq. ( any doubt).

Neil: no.

She smiles.

Neil: ok koi sabut mila. ( ok, did you get any proof).

Darkshado: Han bohat badha sabut hath aya hai pohanch kar batati hun. ( yes, I got a big proof, I tell you once reach home).

Neil: Ok.

Neil speed up the bike and soon they reached to the khanna mansion both get down from the bike and hide it in the backyard and went to their room without creating any voice.

Neil: ab batao Kya howa tha. (Now tell me what happened there).

Darkshado shows him the recording Neil shocked.

Neil: ye to bohat bara sabut hai. ( it's a very big proof).

Avni: Han per us ne mujhe dekh liya hai mask ki waja se mera chehra nahi dekh paya but ab wo mujhe dhundhne ki koshish zaror karega. (Yes, bht he saw me because of mask he can't to see my face bht now he will surely try to find me).

Neil: ye to hai humain jald hi apni agli chal chalni hogi. ( that's right, we have to take our next move soon).

They thinks.

On the other side, Raghu pandit was roaming in the place where Darkshado called him he saw goons are coming.

Rp: mili wo larki. ( found that girl).

Goon: nahi boss wo akeli nahi thi koi aur tha us ke sath wo achanak bike per aye aur use le gaya. ( no boss, she was not alone someone was with her he suddenly came on the bike and took her).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें