Chapter Fifty nine

At evening, Neil enters the room and Avni saw him she immediately runs to him and hold his arms.

Avni: Neil nanno ka kuch pata chala. (Neil, did you get any information about nanno).

Neil: Avni maine humare informers ko kaha hai wo jald pata laga lenge. (Avni, I asked to my informers they will find out  soon).

Avni was worried.

Avni: kab Neil kal se yahi bole ja rahe ho jald pata laga lenge jald pata laga lenge akhir kab pata chalega. (When Neil, this is what you are saying from tomorrow, you will find out soon, you will find out soon, when will you finally find out.)

Neil: Avni main puri koshish kar raha hun. (Avni, I am trying my best).

Avni: mujhe koshish nahi nanno chahiye. (I don't want your try, I want nanno).

Neil is looking at her she never behave like this but he can understand Avni breaks down and sits on her knees.

Avni: please meri nanno ko bacha lo please. (Please save my nanno, please).

Neil feels bad and sits besides her he  hugs her and caress her hairs then  he cups her face and wipes the tears.

Neil: I promise agale 24 ghanto main nanno tumhare pass hongi sirf 24 ghante de do mujhe. (I promise, nanno will be with you in next 24 hours, just give me 24 hours).

Avni cries Neil touches his head with her head.

At night, Avni was sleeping Neil made her sleep with so much difficultly and Neil was talking at the phone.

Neil: Han Dd kuch pata chala. (Yes dd, did you get any information).

Dd: nahi sir ji abhi tak to kuch pata nahi chala us cell phone ko ab tak use nahi kiya ga jaise hi usay on karenge humain pata chal jaega. (No sir, I didn't get to know anything yet, that cell phone won't use till now as soon as they on that we will know about it).

Neil: good jaise hi pata chale mujhe batana. (Good, let me know as soon as you know).

Dd: yes sir.

Neil cuts the call and turns he saw Avni is sleeping he goes and sits on the bed he caress her hairs and kiss her forehead and again saw the footing on the laptop after sometime Avni wakes up she saw Neil is watching something in the laptop.

Avni: Neil kuch pata chala. (Neil, did you find out something).

Neil shook his head.

Neil: nahi. (No).

Avni look at the time it's 12 am.

Avni: Neil raat ke 12 baj gaye hain so jao. (Neil, it's 12 of night, sleep).

Neil: nahi Avni jab tak nanno mil nahi jati main chain se nahi beth sakta tum so jao. (No Avni, I can't sit peacefully till I find out nanno, you sleep).

Avni thinks and look at him.

Avni: main tumhare liye coffee bana kar laon. (I'll make you some coffee).

Neil: yaa please.

Avni smiles.

Avni: Abhi lai. (I will bring it now).

She goes and Neil is looking at the laptop she comes.

Avni: ye lo. (Take it).

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you ab tum so jao humm. (Thank you, now you sleep, hmm).

Avni nods yes she lays on the bed Neil is drinking the coffee and looking at the laptop. Avni is looking at him.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें