Chapter Seventy nine

In the time of the day, Neil was getting ready for police station and Avni was keeping the things on the table they heard the door knock, looked at the door and saw Prakash they look at eachother then at Prakash.

Neil: dad aap aiye na. (Dad, you please come.)

Prakash smiles and comes inside.

Avni: main kitchen main dekh kar aati hun. (I am going to check in the kitchen.)

Avni went she wanted to give them space to talk they saw her going then they look at each other.

Neil: dad aiye bethiye kuch kam tha, mujhe bula liya hota. (Dad, come sir did you have any work, you would have call me.)

Prakash: ab galti jis ki ho maufi mangne bhi to usi ko jana parta hai. (Now, the one who did mistake must have go to apologise.)

Neil: dad maufi galti sorry dad main kuch samjha nahi. (Dad, apology, mistake, sorry dad I did not understand.)

Prakash went to him he holds his shoulders and rubs them. Neil was confused. Neil looked at his shoulders then at Prakash.

Prakash: Neil tu mera hunehar beta hai mera guroor hai tu, mujhe naaz hai tujh per. (Neil, you are my promising so, you are my pride, I am proud of you.)

Neil smiles.

Prakash: beta mauf kar de mujhe maine kal raat jo kuch bhi kaha mere kehne ka wo matlab nahi tha pata nahi kaise wo sab keh diya. (My son, please forgive me, whatever I said last night, I did not mean that. Don't know how I said all that.)

Neil: dad aap ye kaisi batain kar rahe hain please asa mat boliye. (Dad, what are you saying please don't say this.)

Prakash: nahi Neil galti hoi hai mujhse mujhe tujhe vidyut se compare nahi karna chahiye tha. (No Neil, I did a mistake, I should not compare you with Vidyut.)

Prakash cups his face with one hand.

Prakash: tu to mera kabil beta hai. (You are my capable son.)

Neil's eyes filled with tears.

Prakash: tujhe kisi ke jaise banane ki zarorat nahi hai kyun ke tu to khud ek misal hai sab ke liye. (You should not need to become like others because you, yourself are an example for other.)

Neil smiles with teary eyes.

Prakash: beta kabhi kabhi barun se bhi galti ho jati hai please mauf kar de apne baap ko. (My son, sometimes elders also do the mistakes please forgive your father.)

Neil shook his head, no and hugs him he was crying.

Neil: please dad asa mat boliye aap ki koi galti nahi hai. (Please Dad, don't say this, it was not your mistake.)

Neil wipes his tears and breaks the hug. Prakash kisses his fore head.

Prakash: I am proud of you.

Neil: dad maine decide kiya hai main aap ki business main bhi help karunga. (Dad, I have decided that I will help you in business also.)

Prakash: us ki koi zarorat nahi hai tera baap abhi itna Budha nahi howa ke business na sambhal sake. (No need of it, your father is not that much old that he can not handle the business.)

Neil: but dad main karna chahta hun aap ki help. (But Dad, I want to help you.)

Prakash: shoq se karna aur jab zarorat pari main khud kahun ga tujhe but abhi koi zarorat nahi hai. (Do that with Do it with enthusiasm and when it needed I, myself will ask you but it is not needed now.)

Neil: lekin dad. (But Dad.)

Prakash: matlab tu ne mujhe abhi tak mauf nahi kiya. (That means you do not forgive me till now.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें