Chapter Eight

Neil was angerly going from there he came out from the restaurant someone call him.

Person: Neil neil roko. (Neil Neil stop).

Neil stops then he turn and saw avni she came to him.

Neil: ab Kya hai koi aur ehsan reh gaya hai Kya jo chukane ayi ho. (Now what other favour is yet to return which you came to return).

Avni: nahi sorry bolne ayi hun sorry main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahti thi please mujhe muaf kar do agar tum chaho to main abhi bill banwa deti hun tum bill pay kar do. (No I came to say sorry I didn't want to hurt you please forgive me if you want then I will make the bill you pay it.

Neil: ek shart per muaf karounga. (I will forgive you on one condition).

Avni: Kya? (What).

Neil: mujhse friendship karni paregi. (You will have to do friendship with me).

Avni: friendship ek police wale se?(Friendship with a police officer)

Neil: nahi ek insan se mana ke police wala hun but hon to insan na tumhe khaa nahi jaonga. (No with a human I agreed I am a police officer but I am also a human I will not eat you).

Avni: theek hai meri bhi ek shart hai. (Ok but I also have one condition).

Neil: kya? (What)

Avni: Roz muft ka khana khane nahi aaoge apna bill pay karoge. (Daily you will not come to eat free food you will pay your bill)

Neil smiles.

Neil: sorry wo to mushkil hai ab friend ke restaurant main bhi pay karounga that's not fair. (Sorry that's not possible now I will pay on my friends restaurants that's not fair).

Avni: to Kya friend ka restaurant band karwane ka irada hai. (Then you want to close your friend's restaurant).

Neil: ab to tum ne mujhe friend man liya ab main shart manu ya na Kya fark parta hai. (Now you accepted me as a friend now I will accept your condition or not What's the difference)

Avni: wo to tum kal aana phir pata chalega. (You come tomorrow you will get to know that).

Neil: ok phir kal dekhte hain Kya karti ho. By the way friends? (Ok then let's see tomorrow what you will do by the way friends)

Neil forwarded his hand and avni shake hand with him.

Avni: friends.

Neil: bye men chalta hun. (Bye I am going)

Avni: pehle batao to sahi mujhe muaf kiya. (First tell me you forgave me or not).

Neil: muaf kiya Kya yaad rakhogi bye. (Forgave you what you think bye).

Avni smiles Neil also smiled

Avni: bye.

Neil went from there and avni think something.

After sometime At police station Neil was sitting in his cabin and was very happy he smiles thinking about the restaurant scenes.

Dd: sir ji Kya baat hai bohat khush nazar arahe hain jab se restaurant se aye hain tab se bohat khush hain aap. (Sir what happened you are looking very happy the time you came from the restaurant you are looking very happy from that time).

Neil: Han wo av... (Yes that av)

Neil stops and thinks.

Neil in mind: nahi isay avni k bare men bataya to ye mom ko bataye ga aur mom ki Inquiry investigation sab shuru ho jaegi aur mom ka Kya bharosa wo to avni ke ghar per chapa bhi mar dengi wo bhi bina warrant ke aur meri aur avni ki friendship shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho jaegi. (No If I tell him about avni then he will tell that to mom and mom will start her inquiry investigation everything and I don't trust mom she will raid on avni's home that to without warrant and mine and avni's friend will break before it starts).
she will

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें