Chapter Ninety

A room had shown where Avneil were sitting on the bed. Avneil hear the knock on the door and saw that Bheema is standing by carrying a tray. Neil get up.

Bheema: wo bhabhi ne aap ne liye khana bheja hai. (Ma'am send the dinner for you.)

Neil: Han lao mujhe do. (Yes, give it to me.)

Neil goes to her and take the tray from her.

Neil: ab aap ja sakti hain. (Now you can go.)

Bheema nods and goes. Neil turns to Avni and smiles to see her he goes to the bed and keeps the tray on the bed and sits. Neil break the bite and gives her Avni smiles Neil feeds her Avni also feeds him like this they support each other as both were distributed. Neil gives her a bite.

Avni: bus Neil aur nahi. (Enough Neil, not anymore.)

Neil: Avni, last bite.

Avni shook her head.

Neil: please ye wala. (Please this one.)

Avni sighs. Neil feeds her.

Neil: that's like my girl.

Avni smiles.

Neil: main ye kitchen main rakh kar aata hun. (I am going to keep it in the kitchen.)

Avni nods Neil goes. Avni think who can be that person. Soon, Neil came and saw her lost he understand why she is lost Neil closes the door and goes to her he takes his  hand on her hand.

Neil: Avni relax sab theek hai itna stress mat lo. (Avni, relax, everything is fine. Don't take stress.)

Avni: Neil aaj kisi ne humare bache ko nuksan pohanchane ki koshish ki. Neil us admi ne jaan bujh kar mujhe dhaka diya. Neil kon kar sakta hai ye. (Neil, today someone tried to harm our baby. Neil that man pushed by intentionally. Neil, who can be that person.)

Neil was looking at her she was already stressed and by telling about Vidyut he does not want to give her more stress but Avni is Avni she understands. Avni thinks and shocked.

Avni: kahin Vidyut ne to nahi.

Neil shocked. Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: ha, Han ye Vidyut ka hi kaam hai Neil maine kaha tha na Vidyut humare bache ko nuksan pohanchane ki koshish karega dekha aaj us ne waisa hi kiya Neil mujhe dar lag raha hai wo bohat khatarnak hai. (Ye, yes it must be Vidyut's work. Neil, I told you that Vidyut will try to harm our child, see today he did the same. Neil, I am scared  he is very dangerous.)

Neil cups her face.

Neil: Avni, Avni relax sab theek hai maine bhi tum se kaha tha na main humare baby ko protect karonga maine kiya na hum Vidyut ko kabhi jeetne nahi denge hum ne aaj tak har musibat ka samna dat kar kiya hai is ka bhi kar sakte hain please itna stress mat lo please calm down. (Avni, Avni, relax everything is fine. I also told you that I will protect our child I did that, right. We will never let Vidyut to win we faced every problem bravely we can face it too please don't take stress, please calm down.)

Avni gets emotional.

Avni: Neil humare baby ko kuch nahi hoga na? (Neil, nothing will happen to our baby?)

Neil: nahi hum hain na humain usay protect karenge. (No, we are here, we will protect it.)

Avni was crying she is not weak but this time it's about her child. A mother is the most strong person but when she saw her child in danger she fight for her child and also get scared of losing her child.

Neil wipes her tears and kisses her forehead to make her feel good.

Neil: now calm down.

Avni nods yes she wipes her tears but she thinks.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें