Chapter Sixty seven

In the time of night, Neil was standing at the door of their farmhouse.

Neil: lights Kyun off hain? (Why lights are switched off?)

Neil thinks and he enters the house but the door closed behind him, he turns and saw Some one.

Neil: kon hai wahan... maine pucha kon hai. (Who is there... I asked who is there?)

Neil went to switch board and on all the buttons he switched on the light and shocked to see the decoration.

Neil: yeh sab kis ne kiya? (How did this all?)

Neil moves forward to see the decorations and looks around then he feels the hand on his waist, someone hugs him from behind he understand who is she.

Neil: Avni?

Her eyes are closed and tears falls from her eyes.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil.

Neil feels she is crying as her tears wets his shirt, he breaks the hug and turns to her, he feels bad to see her crying, he cups her face.

Neil: Kya howa ro kyun rahi ho. (What happened why are you crying?)

Avni looks at him.

Avni: I am sorry Neil maine tumhe bohat hurt kiya na main tum se dur jane ke bare main soch bhi kaise sakti hun har din har pal tum se milne ke liye tarapti thi aur jab pata chala ke mujhe riha kiya ja raha hai to main bata nahi sakti main kitni khush thi tum sab se milne ke liye. (I am sorry, Neil; I hurted you a lot, right? how can I even think of going away from you, every moment, everyday I craved to meet you and when I got to know that they are releasing me then I can't tell that how much happy I was, to meet you all.)

Neil: to kyun ja rahi thi mujhe chor kar. (Then why you was going by leaving me?)

Avni: dar gai thi ke log Kya kahenge mujhe meri fikar nahi thi fikar thi to tumhari aur humari family ki ke log Kya kahen ge unhe. (I was afraid that what people will say. I was not worried about myself, I was worried for you and about our family what people will to say to them.)

Neil: logon ki fikar thi aur humara Kya ye nahi socha humara Kya hoga, tumhare bin ek ek din kaise guzara hai sirf main janta hun, ye ek saal kisi narak se kam nahi tha mere liye, tumhare bina kitna tarpa hun main tum soch bhi nahi sakti avni. (You was worried about porole and what about us, you didn't think what will happen to us, how I spent a day without you, only I knew that, this one year was not less than a hell for me,  how much I suffered without you, you can't even imagine that, Avni

Neil's eyes were teary.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: ainda asa karo gi? (Will you do it again?)

Avni nods no like a kid her nose was red because ok crying she was looking ubar cute.

Neil: promise?

Avni said while crying she looks cute.

Avni: promise.

Neil smiles to see her cuteness.

Neil: to theek hai mauf kiya lekin akhri baar agar ainda asa kiya na to kabhi baat nahi karunga. (Ok then I forgive you, but if you will done it again then I will never talk to you.)

Avni: I promise kabhi asa nahi karungi. (I promise, I will never do it.)

Neil smiles and hug her both close their eyes as they found their peace.

Neil breaks the hug.

Neil: waise Avni tum yahan kaise aur ye decoration ye sab kuch tum ne kiya. (By the way, Avni, how you here and these decorations, you did all this.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें