Chapter Sixty five

Neil turns the lady to him he smiles because its avni, she shocked to see him, Neil hugs her, Avni smiles and hugs him back, Neil kisses her hairs and all over the face then again hugs her, his happiness has no limits then reality hits him he breaks the hug.

Neil: Kahan ja rahi thi tum. (Where were you going?)

Avni shocked and looks down, Neil looks at her angrily she wanted his betterment but she hurted him.

Neil: Avni kahan ja rahi thi... phir se mujhe chor kar ja rahi thi na. (Avni, where were you going... you was going to live me again, right?)

Avni: Neil mera tum se dur chale jana hi theek hai main nahi chahti meri waja se koi tumhe ya humari family ko kuch kahe. (Neil, it's better I go away from you, I don't want anyone to say anything to you or our family because of me.

Neil: shut up, Avni, just shut up.

Neil holds her arms tightly, Avni looks at him huetfully she knows that it's her mistake but she was right at her place, she thought about them she released from Jail and people will trouble her family that she didn't want.

Neil: Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare chale jane se sab theek ho jaega tumhare bina ek saal kaise jeeya hun sirf main hi janta hun mujhe hi pata hai kya beeti hai mujh per aur humari family mom dad bebe sab muskurane bhul gaye. jab unhe pata chala ke tum arahi ho to mano jaise sab main jaan lot ayi ho aur tum humain chor kar ja rahi thi. (What do you think? everything will be all right if you go away. How I live without you for a year only I know that, only I know what I have gone through and our family, mom, dad, bebe, everyone forgot to smile, when they got to know that you are coming then think like they got their life back and you were going to leave us?)

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: aaj mom tumhare aane ki khushi main ghar decorate kar rahi thi kehne lagi aaj sab kuch Avni ki pasand ka banaogi aur tum humain chor kar ja rahi thi. (Today, Mom was decorating the home, she said, today she will cook everything which Avni likes and you were going to leave us?)

Avni: I am sorry, Neil.

Neil: sorry, kis liye sorry han kis liye tum jana chahti ho na theek hai. (Sorry, sorry for what, hmm, for what, you want to go right, fine.)

Neil push her.

Neil: jao chali jao humain chor kar chali jao hum se dur per jane se pehle itna bata do main ghar ja kar sab se kya kahon ke kahan hai un ki Avni? (Go, go and leave us, go away from us, but before going tell me what I say to all at home, where is their Avni?)

Avni hugs him.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil tries to make her away.

Neil: jana chahti ho na jao. (What want to go, go.)

Avni: no, I am sorry.

Dd comes there and saw people are looking at them.

Dd: sir.

Avneil look at him then they saw the crowd, Avni breaks the hug, Neil angirly goes from there, Avni went after him, Avni saw he is sitting in the car, Avni gets in the car, Neil start the car and drivers to Khanna mansion, Avni is looking at him he feels that but didn't look at her, he looks outside and wipes his tears, Avni was also crying.

Avneil reached home Neil open the car door.

Avni: Neil please ghar walon ke samne kuch mat bolna sab sad ho jaenge. (Neil, please don't say anything in front of family, all will get sad?)

Neil turns to her and smiles.

Neil: tab sad nahi hote jab tum sab ko chor kar ja rahi thi. (They would not get sad when you was going to leave them.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें