Chapter Sixty six

Avneil was standing with family in the hall.

Bebe: ja putter ja ke mana le bohat tarpa hai tere liye bohat pyaar karta hai tujhse ja ja kar mana le ja. (Go child, pacify him, he longed for you, he loves you a lot, go and pacify him

Avni nods yes and think. Avni enters the room and saw he was sitting on the bed.

Avni: Neil I.

Neil: Avni mujhe bohat nend arahi hai so, please good night. (Avni, I am sleepy so, please good night.)

Neil lays on the bed, Avni eyes filled with tears she goes to change her dress after that she lays on the bed, Neil open his eyes and saw her from his shoulder Avni cries silently, tear rolls from Neil's eyes.

Neil in mind: Avni kitna khush tha main ke aaj main tum se milunga aur tum mujhse dur ja rahi thi. (Avni, I was so happy that today I will meet you and you were going away from me.)

Avni in mind: I am sorry Neil main janti hun bohat hurt kiya hai tumhe maine per maine jo kuch bhi kiya tumhare liye kiya. (I am sorry, Neil. I know, I hurt you but whatever I did, I did that for you.)

Neil in mind: waja jo bhi ho per tum ne mujhe bohat hurt kiya hai aur is liye main tumhe kabhi mauf nahi karunga. (Whatever the reason was but you hurted me a lot and for that I will never forgive you.)

Both cries and sleep.

At mid night, Avni start shivering and saw the dream that she was in the jail and some ladies are misbehaving with her.

Avni murmurs: please mujhe chor do mujhe jane do please. (Please leave me, please let me go.)

Neil wakes up and turn he shocked to see her and leans to her he pets her cheek.

Neil: Avni, Avni, Avni kya howa, Avni. (Avni, Avni, Avni whathappened, Avni

Avni: please chor do please. (Please leave me, please.)

Neil: Avni koi nahi hai sab theek hai tum ghar main ho Avni tum safe ho. (Avni, no-one is here, everything is fine you are at home Avni, you are safe.)

Avni open her eyes but she was in sleep.

Neil: tum safe ho relax so jao. (You are safe, relax, sleep.)

Avni turns to his side and hug him, Neil shocks and looks at her hand then at her, he smiles to see her and kiss her forehead he lays besides her, Avni keeps her head on his chest Neil shocks.

Avni murmurs: mujhe pata tha Neil tum zaror aaoge I missed you a lot. (I knew it, Neil you will come, I missed you a lot.)

Neil look at her.

Neil: itna hi miss karti thi to mujhse promise kyun liya ke main tum se milne na aaon aur mujhe chor kar kyun ja rahi thi. (If you missed me this much then why you took promise from me that I will come to meet and why you was going to leave me.)

Neil caresses her hairs and kiss them then he sleeps.

In the morning time, the birds wakes up and start searching their food and flying in the air to find something for them.

Avneil were sleeping, Avni wakes up and saw herself in Neil's arms she smiles and kisses his cheek, Neil wakes up and smiles to see her.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: good morning.

Then he remember everything and get back to his angry mood he goes to get freshen, Avni is looking at him after sometime, Avni came from the bathroom and saw Neil is getting ready for police station.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें