Chapter Fifty three

Neil made Avni ready and she was looking at him lovingly, Neil looked at Avni and smiled. After making her ready.

Neil: ho gaya ab chalen niche. ( it's done,  let's go).

Avni nods yes and get up then they came to the dinning area all shocked to see the bandage.

Shweta: ye Kya howa? ( what happened)

Avni: kuch nahi mummy ji Zara is chot hai. ( nothing mummy Ji, it's just a small scratch).

Bebe: ye tujhe zara si chot lag rahi hai ye howa kaise. ( you think its a small scratch how did this happen).

Avni: wo glass galti se tot gaya wahi utha rahi thi to... lag gaya. ( actually, by mistake glass broke I was picking that and... I got hurt).

Bebe: dihan rakha kar putter. ( be careful).

Avni: sorry Bebe ainda dihan rakhoungi. ( sorry Bebe, I will be careful next time).

Neil was looking at her.

Bebe: chal aaja beth ja. ( come sit).

Avneil sits Neil fills the food in the plate and start feeding Avni she looks at all but Neil doesn't care he signed, eat. Neil
feeds her. Bebe looked at them and thought to tease them how can she felt this golden chance to tease them.

Bebe: Shweta, aaj kal kisi ko biwi per bohat pyar araha hai.( Shweta, now-a-days some one is showering so much love on his wife

AvNeil understand and blush Shweta understands but she was also in a mood to tease them.

Shweta: kisay bebe kis ki baat kar rahi hain aap. ( Who, babe, who are you talking about).

Bebe: bhai hai koi jo apni biwi ko apne hath se khila raha hai bare budhe ka to lihaz hi nahi raha. ( There is someone who is feeding his wife with his own hands, they don't care about elders).

Avni feels embarrassed, but Neil smiles because he knew they are teasing them and it is like a tradition for them, they think, there is no fun in life without it and if we doesn't do this to the family then with whom we will do, a family should be the one who lives like one unite and friends and behave according to the situation.

Shweta: sahi kaha bebe ab aap ki umar ka hi lihaz kar lete.( you are right Bebe, atleast consider your age).

Neil widen his eyes and Avni look at bebe, Neil also looks at bebe.

Bebe: oye madam madona main teri umar ki baat kar rahi thi main to Abhi jawan hun. ( hey madam madona, I was talking about your age, I am still young).

Avneil and Prakash smiles.

Shweta: to main konsi budhi hun. ( so I am also not old).

Bebe was about to say.

Prakash: acha ab bus, bus ab aap dono shuru mat ho jana. ( ok, now enough of it now you both please don't start again).

After that Avneil goes to the room avni gives him handcuffs.

Neil: Thank you ab main chalta hun. ( thank you, now I should go).

Avni: Neil ruko main bhi chalti hun nanno ka call aya tha unhe kuch kam hai. ( Neil stop, I am also coming, nanno called me she has some work).

Neil: Ok chalo. ( ok let's go).

Avni nods and takes her mobile and Neil smiles because it was his plan to keep her away from the home so he can do the arrangement.

Avni: chalo. ( let's go).

Neil drops her to nanno's home.

Neil: main sham ko tumhe lene aonga. ( I will come to pick you at evening).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें