Chapter Sixty nine

Everyone was enjoying the party. Avni was talking to the Nanno and family, and Neil was standing with his friends and talking with them.

Bebe: chalo bhai cake karate hain batain hoti rahen gi. (Come on let's the the cake, things will keep happening.)

Shweta: ji bebe tillu aa. (Ok bebe, tillu come.)

Neil noded yes then everyone was standing and Neil cuts the cake and everyone sings happy birthday song. Avni was in one side of Neil and Shweta at the other side he was confused whom he feeds first, Avni signs him to feed Shweta first he smiles and turns to Shweta but Shweta saw that.

Shweta: tillu, Avni ko pehle khila. (Tillu, feed Avni first.)

Avni: nahi mummy ji pehla haq aap ka banta hai. (No, mummy ji, first right is yours.)

Neil was looking at them

Shweta: tu tillu ki patni hai pehle haq tera banta hai. (You are the wife of tillu so first right should be yours.)

Avni: nahi mummy ji aa... (No mummy, yo...)

Neil: ok stop.

All look at him.

Neil: usually Saas bahu larti hain ke pehle main pehle main per humare ghar main ulta hai aap dono lar rahi hain pehle aap pehle aap. (Usually, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law fights that first me, first me but in our house it is opposite, you both are fighting, first you, firt you.)

All smiles.

Shweta: Han kyun ke hum Saas bahu nahi maa beti hain. (Yes because we are mother daughter not mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.)

Avni smiles.

Neil: mere pass ek solution hai. (I have a solution.)

Avni frowns. Neil breaks the cake piece in two pieces and feeds both of them together.

All smiles.

Prakash: Kya solution nikal hai wah. (Wow, What a solution.)

Bebe: Han kaash tere baap main bhi itni aqal hoti shukar hai tu us per nahi gaya. (Yes, I wish your father had such wisdom too, thankfully you didn't go on him.)

Everyone smiles now it's turns to feed Neil he gives the pieces of cake to Avni and Shweta together and holds their hands together and eats. All claps, Avni smiles to see him then he feeds other family members. Avni smiles to see him happy.

After that everyone was talking and enjoying the party. Dd comes in the party and goes to Avneil.

Dd: Sir, happy birthday.

Neil: tu Abhi araha hai kahan tha tu? (You are coming now whre were you?)

Dd: wo police station se call agaya tha to jana para. (Actually, I got a call from police station so I had to go.)

Neil: ok.

Avni: pata hai Neil ye sare arrangements Dd ne kiye hain. (You know Neil, Dd have made all these arrangements.)

Neil looks at DD.

Neil: really!

Dd: aray nahi sir. (Oh no, Sir)

Avni: Kya nahi Neil isi ne kiye hain arrangements. (What no, Neil, he have made all the arrangements.)

Neil: thank you, Dd bohat ache arrangements kiye hain thank you. (Thank you, dd. Arrangements are very good. Thank you.)

Dd: aray sir Kya aap bhi ab aap bhi thank you bolenge. (What Sir, you. Now you will also say thank you to me.)

Neil smiles and hugs him. Avni smiles to see their brotherhood. Dd is his employee in Police station but Neil consider him as his brother and Khanna family as their son.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें