Chapter Fourteen

Neil was sitting in his cabin then a constable came to his cabin.

Constable: sir aap se ek family milne ayi hai. (Sir a family came to meet you).

Neil: bhejo unhe andar. (Send them).

Constable nods then Family came in the cabin they were the same people who want to meet avni Neil smiles to see them.

Neil: aap log aiye bethiya Kaise aana hoa sab theek hai na. (You please sit say how you came is everything alright).

Man: ji ji sab theek hai hum us larki se milna chahte the jis ki waja se humain humari beti mil gai. (Yes yes everything is fine we want to meet that girl because of her we got our daughter back).

Neil was very happy his happiness were on cloud 9 because he got the chance to meet avni and pacify her.

Neil: ok to chalen men aap ko us se milwane le chalta hun. (Ok then let's go I take you there to meet her).

Neil in mind: Neil kahan le kar jaega tujhe kya pata abhi avni kahan hogi use ek jaga chen thori na aata hai pata nahi kis ki help karne men lagi hogi ek kam karta hon restaurant le jata hun nanno hoi to per unhe kya pata men ACP hon aur waise bhi restaurant men to koi bhi aa sakta hai han ye sahi rahega. (Neil where you will take them you don't know where is avni right now she don't sit quietly at one place don't know who she will be busy in helping do one thing take them to restaurant but what if nanno  was there but she don't know I am acp and anyone can come to the restaurant yes that's right.)

Man: sir aap kahan kho gaye? (Sir where are you lost).

Neil: kahin nahi chaliye men aap ko us se milwane le chalta hun. (Nowhere come I take you to meet her).

Neil with family went to the restaurant avni saw them.

Avni: ye Neil yahan kya kar raha hai is waqt aur us ke sath ye log kon hain. (At this time What this Neil is doing here and who are they people with him).

Neil saw avni and they came to her.

Neil: hi avni.

Avni rudely: hi.

Neil in mind: lagta hai madam bohat gusse men hain dihan se Neil beta kahin ek punch na par jaye. (Seems like madam is very angry be careful Neil that you will get a punch).

Neil: avni jin larkiyon ko mene kal raat bachaa tha na ye unhi men se ek hai aur ye log tumhe thank you bolna chahte hain. (Avni the girls whom i saved yesterday she is one of them and they want to say thank you to you).

Avni: thank you aur mujhe per kyun? (Thank you and me but why).

Man: kyun k sir ne humain bataya ke aap ki help ke bina ye momkin nahi tha aap ka bohat bohat shukriya. (Because sir told us it won't be possible without your help so thank you so much).

Avni: aray mene kuch nahi kiya jo kiya Neil ne kiya us ne apni jan per khel kar sab ki jan bachai hai. ( Oh no I didn't do anything Neil do that he saved all by putting his life in danger).

Neil: per information to tum ne di thi na tabhi to men wahan pohanch paya.
(But you gave me information because of that I reached there.

Girl: thank you di.

Avni eyes are teary because she miss her sister so much Neil understand her  condition avni wipe her eyes.

Avni: di bhi bolti ho aur thank you bhi na. (You are calling me sister and saying thank you also).

All smiles.

Avni: Aray aap log khara kyun hain bethiye (Oh why are you all standing please sit).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें