Chapter Ten

Neil look at avni and start crying and hugs avni her waist avni was shocked but doesn't say anything and console Neil and after sometime avni breaks the hug. Avni sit besides him.

Avni: Neil Kya hoa hai batao mujhe. (What happened Neil tell me).

Neil: main har gaya main use bacha nahi paya men apna promise pura nahi kar paya. (I losed I couldn't  save her I couldn't fulfil my promise).

Avni: kon kise nahi bacha paye kahin tum us police officer baat to nahi kar rahe jis ke bare men news men bata rahe hain. (Whom whom you couldn't save are you talking about that police officer at whom they are telling in the news).

Neil nods his head yes. Avni cups Neil's face he look at her.

Avni Neil tumhari galti nahi hai kuch cheeze humare hathon men nahi hoti hum sirf koshish kar sakte hain. (Neil that was not your mistake something are not in our hands we can only try).

Avni console him.

Avni in mind: Neil is waqt is condition men nahi hai ke kahin jaye aur tujhe to ye bhi nahi pta us ka ghar kahan hain agar tune kuch kaha to use asa lage ga ke tu chahti hai wo chala jaye aur pata nahi yahan se kahan jayega nahi tu usay ase kahin nahi jane de sakti is halat men. (Neil is not in that  condition at this time that he will go anywhere and you don't where is his home if you say something and he will think that you want him to go and don't know where he will go no you can't let him go in this condition)

Avni: Neil mere sath chalo. (Neil come with me).

Neil and avni went to the guest room avni makes Neil to lay on the bed and cover him with duvet avni was about to go but Neil hold her hand.

Neil: Kahan ja rahi ho? (Where are you going).

Avni: main main yahi hun apne room men agar kisi cheeze ki zaroorat ho to mujhe bata dena. (Me i am here in my room if you want something then tell me).

Neil: please mujhe chor kar mat jao yahin raho mere pass. (Please don't leave me stay with me here).

Avni feels bad to see him and she
sits beside him Neil put his head in her lap and avni was shocked then she caress her hairs and pet his head soon Neil sleeps avni want to go to her room but she hear Neil says something in sleep.

Neil: please mere pass raho. (Please stay with me).

Neil blamed himself for mitali condition that's why he was shattered and wants a person who support him and give him strength and he unknowingly went to avni house because his heart knows that only avni can console him. Avni takes Neil  cell phone from his pocket and send a massage to dd.

Avni writes in a text: dd men theek hun tension mat lena aur han agar ghar wale puchen to kehna men tumhare sath hun main jahan bhi hun theek hun kuch waqt akele rehna chahta hun. (Dd I am fine don't take tension and yes if my family ask you then tell them I am with you where ever I am I am fine just want to live alone for sometime).

Neil's phone beeps Avni saw Dd's meegase.

Dd: ok sir

Avni caress neil head and she also sleeps in a setting position Next morning Avni wake up and saw Neil is sleeping in her lap she carefully getup and goes to her room for freshen up then Neil wake up and look here and there in the room He frown.

Neil: main kahan hon? (Where I am)

Neil getup and thinks then remembers everything that he hugs avni and sleep on her lap.

Neil: ye mene kya kiya avni mere bare men kya soch rahi hogi aur men raat ko yahan kyun aya kyun men avni ki taraf attract hota hon mujhe avni ke pass ek ajeeb ka sukoon mehsos hota hai kyun. (What I did what avnu was thinking about me and why i came here at night why I gets attracted towards avni why I feels a strange peace near avni).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें