Chapter Sixty one

Darkshado beats Raghu pandit she punches at Raghu pandit face then kick him he falls down and his face is full of bruises.

On the other side, Neil reached to the place where Nanno was tied he shocked to see her.

Neil: nanno.

Neil went to her he remove the tape then he tries to untie the knots of the rope.

Neil: nanno aap theek hain? (Nanno, are you ok?)

Nanno: Han bacha main theek hun. (Yes son, I am fine).

Finally Neil frees her Dd also comes there, Neil helps nanno to get up.

Neil: Dd tu nanno ko ghar le ja per dihan se jana main Avni ko dhondhta hon. (Dd, take nanno to home, but go  carefully, I am going to find Avni).

Dd nods, Nanno shocked.

Nanno: Avni yahan hai? (Avni is here?)

Neil: Han nanno aap Dd ke sath jaiye main Avni ko le kar aata hun. ,(Yes Nanno, you go with Dd I will bring Avni).

Nanno: lekin. (But).

Neil cuts her.

Neil: nanno yeh batain karne ka time nahi hai aap please Dd ke sath jaiye yahan khatra hai. (Nanno, this is not the time to talk, please you go with Dd, here is danger).

Nanno nods yes and went, Neil also went to search Avni. On the other side, Raghu pandit gets up he throw the powder at Darkshado eyes.

Darkshado: aaahhh.

Raghu pandit laughs.

Rp: ab Kya karo gi? (Now what will you do?)

Raghu pandit catches her hairs, Darkshado grin her teeth but didn't scream.

Rp: waqt agaya hai tumhe tumhare parivaar ke pass bhejhne ka. (Its time to send you to your family).

Raghu pandit throw her on the floor he take out the gun to shoot her, but Darkshado laughs and Raghu pandit shocked she gets up.

Avni: himat hai to ladh ke dikha. (If you have courage then fight with me).

Raghu pandit throw the gun in anger he walks around her and Darkshado try to hear the foot step he was about to punch her but she holds his hand and punch his stomach, Raghu Pandit look at her, Darkshado smirks.

On the other side, Neil is looking for Avni.

Neil: akhir Avni hai kahan? (Where is Avni?)

Then he reached to the door and shocked to see Darkshado and Raghu pandit fighting.

Neil: Avni!

Raghu pandit turns to see Neil is angrily looking at him he goes to him and punch him, Neil beats him Brutally and Darkshado was hearing that with closed eyes she was trying to open her eye then Raghu Pandit puch Neil he falls down Raghu pandit run from there, Neil was about to go.

Darkshado: Neil, Neil tum theek ho. (Neil, Neil are you ok).

Neil went to her.

Neil: Avni tum theek ho. (Avni, are you ok).

Darkshado: Han main theek hun per meri ankhen bohat jal rahi hain. (Yes, I am fine but my eyes are burning).

Neil: roko. (Wait).

Neil looks here and there then he saw the bottle of water he goes to get that and  helps her to wash her face then Neil wipes her eyes with the hanky.

Neil: ab theek hai. (Now it's fine).

Darkshado: pehle se theek hai. (Better than before).

Darkshado cleans her eyes and open them slowly which are still burning but she saw Neil is angrily looking at her.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें