Chapter Ninety nine

A beautiful frame was kept on the side table of the bed and Avneil marriage picture was framed in that. Avni was sitting on the bed and her eyes were teary she recalls what Neil said her.

Flashback:

Neil: mom please aap kuch mat boliye please ye is ki purani adat hai hamesha apni manmani karni hai kabhi kisi ki sunani Kya Han kyun nahi sunti tum meri baat na time se kuch khati na medicine time se leti ho akhir chahti Kya ho tum tumhe ye bacha chahiye bhi ya nahi.

Flash back ends.

Tears falls from her eyes. Neil was looking at her by standing at the door Avni touch her stomach.

Avni: bacha Kya aap ko bhi asa lagta hai ke mamma aap ka theek se khayal nahi rakhti mamma la parwah hain hamesha apni manmani karto hain.

Neil feels bad.

Avni: main manti hun Neil pareshan hai lekin is ka ye matlab to nahi na wo mujh per bewaja chilaye wo bhi sab ke samne main to bus us ke sath rehna chahti thi kyun ke main Janti hun us ke gussay ko aur main nahi chahti thi ke wo gussay main kuch galat kar bethe per us ne mujh per hi ilzam laga diya.

Neil came inside Avni feels that she look at him then wipes her tears Neil was looking at her. Avni gets up.

Avni: Neil tum agae main tumhare liye coffee le kar aati hun.

Neil was looking at her, Avni was going, Neil holds her hand and Avni was trying to control her emotions and not to cry she was angry with him. Neil turns to her and was facing her back he went to her and turns her to him by holding her shoulders she was looking down.

Neil: Avni.

She didn't look up.

Neil: Avni meri taraf dekho.

But she didn't look up. Neil was about to cup her face but she went from there.

Neil: A.

He stops and he runs the hand in his hairs and goes to the table and hit his leg.

Neil: Neil Kya kiya tune tu avni ko wo sab kaise bol sakta hai bohat hurt kiya hai tune usay bohat.

Neil was upset with himself.

Neil: ab Avni ko manane ke liye kuch to karna parega.

Neil think and smiles.

Neil: ab dekhta hun kaise nahi manti.

He smiles he goes to the shelf and picks the note book and try to find the pen in his pocket and take out the pen and sit on the bed he thinks by keeping the pen on his chin and smiles then he writes.

Later, Neil was waiting for Avni then he hears the foot step and turns and saw bheema with the tray he gets sad.

B: bhaiya bhabhi ne aap ke liye coffee bheji hai.

Neil: hmm rakh do yahan per.

She nods and kept the tray on the bed and was going.

Neil: acha suno.

She turns.

Neil: Avni kahan hai?

B: wo Bebe ke room main hain kaha unhe bebe se kuch baat karni hai to main aap ko coffee de dun.

Neil murmurs: Bebe se baat karni hai ya mujhe ignore karna hai.

B: ji.

Neil looks at her.

Neil: kuch nahi aap jaen.

She nods and goes. Neil thinks.

Neil: chalo acha hai tum khud hi mujhe ignore kar rahi ho aap main aram se planning kar paonga.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें