Chapter Seventy six

In the time of morning, khanna mansion shown and in Avneil room they were sleeping peacefully then Avni wakes up and rubs her eyes and turns her face she smiles to see Neil and kisses Neil's cheek.

Avni: good morning Mr khanna. I love you.

Neil replied with closed eyes.

Neil: I love you too.

Avni shocked Neil open his eyes and looks at Avni who was shocking looking at Neil.

Avni: tum jag rahe the. (You were awake?)

Neil: yes aur tumhe dekh raha tha bohat pretty lag rahi thi sote howe. (Yes and was looking at you. You were looking so pretty in sleeping.)

Avni smiles and turns. She was about to get up but Neil pulls her back she looks at Neil who was smiling.

Neil: tum ne to morning wish kar diya mera kya meri to baki hai na. (You wished me morning but what about me, my wish is still left.)

Neil look at her lips and Avni was looking at him. Neil leaned to her and
was about to kiss her but the door knocks Avni turns her face to the door Neil squeezes his eyes in frustration.

Neil: yaar kya hai subha subha bhi nahi chorte mere ghar wale. (What is this man. My family does not leave in the earlier morning also.)

Avni: Neil.

Neil looks at her. Avni gets up.

Neil: kya Neil sahi to keh raha hun waise kehte hain jo karna hai room main ja kar karo phir yahan bhi ajate hain disturb karne. (What Neil, I am saying truth they say, do whatever you want in your room then they come here to disturb.)

Avni smiled and went to open the door and saw bheema was standing there.

Neil in mind: bus yahi bachi thi mom aur bebe to aate hain ye bhi agai. (Only she was left. Mom and bebe would have came now she also came.)

Bheema: bhabhi wo bebe ki medicine nahi mil rahi aap ko pata hai kahan rakhi hain? (Bhabhi, Bebe's medicine are not finding, do you know where are kept?)

Avni: aray wahi drawer main to rakhi thi kal. (I kept them in the drawer yesterday.)

Bheema: wahan nahi hain kal raat ko bebe ne pata nahi kahan rakh di hain. (Those are not there, don't know where bebe kept them last night.)

Avni: acha chaliye main dekhti hun. (Ok come. I will check.)

Avni went. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: chal beta neil ho gai teri morning good ab chup chap fresh ho kar police station ja. (Ok so Mr Neil, your morning  started, now get fresh quietly and go to police station.)

Neil got up and went to freshen up.

On the other side Avni was finding the medicine box and get it near the jewelry box and picks it.

Avni: ye rahi aap ki medicine aap ne jewelry box ke sath rakh di thi. (Here is your medicine you kept them with jewelry box.)

Bebe: of ho kal kangan polish ho kar aye the wo cupboard main rakh rahi thi to ye bhi rakh di hogi. (Oh yesterday bangle was polished. I was keeping them in the cupboard, so kept it too.)

Avni smiles.

Shweta: ek minute. (One minute.)

Avni and bebe looks at her.

Bebe: ab tujhe kya ho gaya? (Now what happened to you?)

Shweta: ye agar jewelry box ke sath rakhi thi to kare kahan rakhe. (If you kept it with jewelry box then where are the bangles.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें