Chapter Forty six

Some days passed avneil were happy in their life and Neil tried his best to get the proves but didn't get any good progress in the case of ashish mehta one day Avni goes to the kitchen.

Avni: mummy ji main aap ki koi help karun? ( mummy ji can I help you).

Shweta: nahi beta sab ho gaya hai. ( no everything is fine).

Avni: ok to main bebe ko bula kar aati hun phir sab sath main lunch karte hain. ( ok I am going to call bebe then we all will have lunch together).

Shweta: beta bebe ko main bula lungi per tujhe mera ek kam karna hoga karegi na mera kam? ( I will call bebe but you have to do my work. You will do it right).

Avni: Han mummy ji aap bataiye Kya karna hai. ( Yes mummy you just say what to do).

Shweta: beta Neil ko rajma chawal bohat pasand hain to aaj maine banaye hain tu de ayegi use. ( Neil likes red bean rice very much so i made today will we go to give him).

Avni shocked her smiles vanished because she is afraid of police station flashes of police station that she was in the lock up and she and nanno are crying she was scared of police officer and he slaps her.

Shweta: Kya howa beta tum theek ho na? ( What happened are you ok).

Avni came out of her thoughts.

Avni: Han! han!

Shweta: beta tum theek ho na. ( are you ok).

Avni: j ji mummy ji main theek hun. ( y yes mummy I am fine).

Shweta: pakka? ( sure).

Avni: ji.

Shweta: to tum jaogi na. ( so you will go right).

Avni: ji mummy ji main room se apna pars aur mobile le kar aati hun. ( Yes mummy I am coming after bringing my wallet and mobile from Room)

Shweta: theek hai. ( ok).

Avni comes to the room and takes her pars and mobile she think and goes to the kitchen.

Shweta: ye lo Tiffin. ( take this Tiffin).

Avni smiles she takes it and goes.

Shweta: avni rajma chawal to bahan tha main chahti hun tum dono sath main kuch waqt bitao tillu pura din police station main hota hai aur tum ghar main. sath main waqt hi nahi bita pate tum dono isi liye maine asa kiya. ( Avni bean and rice are just a excuse i want you to spend some time together tillu spend the whole day in police station and you at home you both can't spent time with eachother that's why I did it).

She smiles. After sometime avni is standing outside the police station same flashes of her childhood she is shivering and sweating she takes steps back. Neil feels her presence.

Neil: mujhe asa kyun lag raha hai Avni yahi hai nahi asa kaise ho sakta hai wo kabhi police station nahi ayegi apne past ki waja se wo police station and police officers se darti hai per kismat ka khel dekho us ki shadi ek acp se hoi hai. ( why I am feeling avni is here no It can't be possible she will never come to police station because of her past she is afraid if police station and police officers but see Destiny's game she got marry to a police officer).

Neil's phone rings he picks the call.

Neil: hello hello awaz nahi arahi. ( hello hello I can't hear you).

Neil gets up and goes outside to talk.

Neil: ji ab Kahiye. ( Yes now say).

Neil is talking on the phone then he saw avni and shocked to see her condition she is shivering and sweating.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें