Chapter Twenty five

Neil was calming darkshado and they were crying then darkshado faints Neil look at her he shocked to see her he picks her and went to nanno house He enters the house nanno shocked to see her.

Nanno: kya howa isay? (What happened to her)

Neil: sab batata hon pehle ise room main le jane dijiye. (I will tell you everything dirty let me take her to the room).

Nanno: han chalo. (Yes come).

Neil lays Avni on the bed and covers her with the duvet.

Nanno: ab batao Neil. (Now tell me neil).

Neil told her everything Nanno cries.

Neil: main doctor ko call karta hon. (I would have call doctor).

Nanno: nahi Neil us ki koi zarorat nahi hai abhi thori dair main hosh ajaega aur phir main isay is ki dawai de dungi. ( no Neil that's no needed she will get conscious in some time and then I will give her the medicine).

Neil: are you sure nanno?

Nanno: han Neil tum betho yahan men abhi ayi. (Yes Neil you sit here I am just coming).

Neil: ji.

Nanno goes Neil sits besides her and holds her hand.

Neil in mind: kitne dard main ho tum phir bhi sab ke samne asay dikhati ho jaise koi baat hi na ho avni ho ya darkshado barso purane zakham aaj bhi taza hain main wada karta hon tum se jis ne bhi tum se tumhari family chini hai main unhe choron ga nahi unhe saza zaror milegi main dilwaonga saza unhe. ( how much pain you are bearing still you show all that you are fine whether it's avni and darkshado the wounds are still fresh I promise you avni whoever snatch your family from you I will not leave them they will be punished I will get them punished).

After sometime Avni moves she was wearing Saree nanno changed her dress she knew if avni saw herself in darkshado attire she will ask questions avni moves her hand and eyes Neil saw and went to her as he was sitting on the couch Avni opens her eyes and sit Neil came and sit.

Neil: avni tum theek ho? ( Avni are you ok).

Avni: han main theek hun mujhe kya howa tha. ( Yes I am fine what happened to to me).

Neil remains silent he remember what happened in the Mehta house.

Avni: bolo Neil. (Say neil).

Neil: wo tum room main aa kar so gai pata hai 10 baj rahe hain. (Actually you came in the room and sleep you know it's 10 pm).

Avni shocked.

Avni: kya. (What).

She saw the time.

Avni: tum ne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi. (Why you didn't awake me).

Neil: wo tum thak gai thi na isi liye. ( You was tired that's why).

Avni: han main room main ayi bed per leti pata nahi kab mujhe nend agai pata hi nahi chala.(yaa I came in the room and lay on the bed don't know when he slept I didn't know that).

Neil: thakan ki waja se nend agai hogi. (May be because of tiredness you slept).

Avni nods.

Avni: per tum itna pareshan kyun the jaise main behosh ho gai hon. ( but why you was tensed like I fainted).

Neil shocked and recall that moment then a voice came from back. Avneil turns the face to see.

Nanno: ab tu itni dair soye gi to wo pareshan to hoga na chal ab jaldi se uth main khana lagati hon. ( if you sleep too much then he would be tense ok now get up fats I am going to arrange dinner).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें