Chapter Fifty five

Avni was thinking what she do to pacify Neil she saw the Dd and thinks something then goes to him.

Avni: Dd.

Dd: ji bhabhi.

Avni: Dd mera ek kam karo ge. ( dd, will you do my one work.

Dd: Han boliye na bhabhi. ( yes say, bhabhi).

Avni looks at him.

Dd hurriedly comes to Neil who was standing alone; Dd looks tensed.

Dd: sir ji sir ji.

Neil: Kya howa tu itna ghabhraya howa kyun hai? ( what happend Dd why are you so tensed)

Dd: sir ji wo bhabhi.

Neil shocked.

Neil: avni! Kya howa avni ko? ( Avni! what happened to Avni?)

Dd: wo bhabhi upar terrace per bhabhi... ( actually bhabhi, on terrace, bhabhi...)

Neil didn't said any thing and runs to the terrace he reached there he was panting.

Neil: Avni, Avni.

He looks here and there and finds her standing there Neil takes a deep breathe and smiles he goes to her and cup her face.

Neil: Avni, Avni tum theek ho na? (Avni, Avni you ok?)

Avni feels bad to see him worried.

Avni: Han Neil main bilkul theek hun relax. ( yes Neil, I am absolutely fine, relax).

Neil: to phir Dd itna ghabhraya howa kyun tha? ( then why dd was so worried).

Avni: use maine kaha tha; tumhe bulane ka aur koi tarika nahi tha mere pass. ( I told him; I didn't have any other option).

Neil angrily looks at her and holds her arms.

Neil: tumhe ye sab mazak lagta hai Avni tumhe pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha per tumhe Kya tumhare liye to us sab mazak hai hain na? ( you think, it's a joke, Avni; you know who scared I was but why you care, it is a joke for you, right?).

Avni shook her head.

Avni: meri baat to suno Neil main. ( listen to me, Neil, I).

Neil cuts her.

Neil: mujhe kuch nahi sunana. ( I don't want to listen anything).

Neil turns and was going from there  he tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.

Avni: koi faida nahi hai dd ne bahar se band kiya hai. ( no use of it, dd locked it from outside).

Neil turns to her then he get more angry  and take out his phone to call Dd but dd didn't pick the call.

Neil: Avni, Dd se kaho isay khole. (Avni, ask dd to open it).

Avni goes to him.

Avni: Neil meri baat to suno. ( Neil, atleast listen to me).

Neil was trying to control his anger.

Neil: Avni. maine. kaha. Dd. se. kaho. isay khole. (Avni, I. said. ask. Dd. to open it).

Avni keeps her hand at his shoulder but he jerks Avni loss the balance and collides with the table and her hand gets hurt Neil turns to her and shocks to see that; Avni winces in pain and her eyes are closed.  Neil didn't do that intentionally but now he is worried for her.

Neil: Avni.

Avni holds her hand and wince Neil makes her stand properly and tears falls from Avni's eyes and her eyes are closed.

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें