Chapter Ninety four

At the time of the night, Khanna mansion has shown where Neil picks the medicine and gives that too Avni and also water. Avni smiles and take that then Neil's phone rings he picks the phone from the side table.

Neil: Avni, Dd ka call hai main baat kar ke aata hun. (Avni, it's Dd's call. I am coming after talking to him)

Avni: ok.

Avni is pregnant so he doesn't want to talk about any crime or case in front of her. Neil went from the room and picks the call.

Neil: Hello, Han Dd bol.

Dd: sir ji app ko wo case xyz jis ka aap ko shak tha ke murder howa hai wo yaad hai. (Sir, did you remember that xyz case that you doubted a murder, do you remember that.)

Neil: Han yaad hai parso hi to gaye the wahan. (Yes, I remember we went there day before tomorrow.)

Dd: ji sir wo ek informer ka call aya tha ke wo admi Vidyut R ke illegal business main kam karta tha. (Yes sir, one informer called me and told that man worked in Vidyut's illegal business.)

Neil shocked.

Neil: are you sure?

Dd: yes sir.

Neil in mind: Isi liye mujhe wo jana pehchana lag raha tha. (That's why, he seemed to know me.)

Dd: hello sir ji.

Neil came out of his thoughts.

Neil: Han Dd aur kuch bataya us ne. (Yes Dd, did you get to know something else.)

Dd: yes sir us ne bataya ke... (Yes sir, he told that...)

Dd told him everything.

Neil: theek hai Dd lekin humain koi solid proof chahiye tu investigation jari rakh aur kuch bhi pata chala to mujhe batana. (Ok Dd but we need solid proof you continue the investigation and tell me whatever you get to know.)

Dd: ok sir.

Neil cuts the call and thinks.

Neil: Vidyut tu ne Avni aur mere bache ko marne ki koshish kar ke bohat bari galti kar di main tujhe nahi choron ga. (Vidyut, you did a grav mistake by trying to kill Avni and my child. I will not spare you.)

Neil clenched his fist then he went to the room and smiles to see avni she was talking to some one on the phone while standing near the bed.

Avni: bilkul theek hun. (Absolutely fine.)

She saw Neil and smiles. Neil sign who is on the call.

Avni whispers: Nanno.

Neil nods.

Avni: Han nanno main apna aur baby ka pura dihan rakhti hun yahan sab log mera bohat dihan rakhte hain koi kuch karne hi nahi deta. (Yes Nanno, I take care of myself and baby. Here, everyone take care of me no-one let me do anything.)

Nanno smiles.

Nanno: ye to achi baat hai main bhi jald hi tujhse milne ajaongi. (That's a good thing. I will also come to meet you soon.)

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Nanno: chal ab main rakhti hun. (Ok now I cut the call.)

Avni: ok bye.

She cuts the call and look at Neil.

Neil: Nanno.

Avni: han.

Neil: Kya keh rahi thi wo theek hain na? (What she was saying? She is fine?)

Avni: Han wo theek hain keh rahi thi restaurant main busy rehti hain to aa nahi pa rahi lekin jaldi ayengi milne. (Yes, she is fine. She was saying that she is busy in restaurant so can't come here but she will come soon to meet.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें