Chapter Ninety one

It was a dark night, there was a complete silence and Darkshado was ready to finish the chapter of Vidyut. Darkshado was standing by carrying a gun in her hand she keeps the gun under her hoody at her back and turns to go she just reached to the door of her room.

Person: roko. (Stop.)

Darkshado shocked she turns and saw Neil is laying on the bed by keeping his arm on his eyes she frown. Neil open his eyes and sits on the bed. Darkshado was shocked to see him awake. Neil came to her.

Neil: kahan ja rahi thi? (Where are you going?

Darkshado: wo wo wo Han wo walk per? (Ab, aa, aa yes, on a walk.)

Neil: is time?

Darkshado: Han walk ka koi time thori na hota hai. (Yes, there is no specific time for walk.)

Neil: hmmm.

Suddenly, Neil keeps his hand her waist and pulls her to him.

Darkshado: Neil.

Neil keeps the finger on his lips.

Neil: sssshhhh.

She was looking at him their eye lock.
Neil took out her gun from her back and show that, her. Darkshado shocked.

Neil: to ye Kya hai? (Then what is this?)

Neil looks at the gun and said.

Neil: mujhe nahi pata tha walk per log gun le kar jate hain. (I didn't know that people take gun to the walk.)

Darkshado: wo wo safety ke liye aaj jo kuch bhi howa us ke bad safety zarori hai na. (Ac, actually, for the safety. Whatever happened today, after that safety is must.)

Neil: yaaa safety waise aaj jo howa tumhe nahi lagta us ke bad tumhe bahar nahi jana chahiye. (Yaaa safety, by the way, don't you think that after whatever happened you don't have to go out.)

Darkshado was looking at him. Neil holds her arms tightly and gun was in his hand.

Neil: tumhe main bewaquf dekhta hun han. (Do I look stupid to you? Huh?)

Darkshado shocked.

Neil: kahan ja rahi thi tum Vidyut ko marne han.  (Where were you going? To kill Vidyut?)
Darkshado shocked Neil was angirly looking at her.

Neil: bolo jawab do. (Say, answer me.)

Darkshado gets angry she pushes him.

Darkshado: Han ja rahi thi Vidyut ko marne. (Yes, I was going to kill Vidyut.)

Neil shocked.

Avni: aur tum Neil is bar tum mere raste main nahi aaonga samjhe. (And you Neil. You will not come in my way this time.)

Darkshado turns to go but Neil holds her arm and pulls her to him.

Neil: tum kahin nahi jaogi samjhi. (You will not go anywhere, got it.)

Their intense eyelock.

Darkshado: main jaongi is bar us ne mere bache ko nuksan pohanchane ki koshish ki hai main usay choron gi nahi. (I will go this time he tired to harm my child. I will not leave him.)

Neil feels bad he cups her face and gun was in his one hand.

Neil: pagal pan mat karo josh se nahi hosh se kaam lo tum wahan jaogi agar fight karte bache ko kuch ho gaya to. (Don't be mad. Think wisely, not enthusiastically. You will go there if she happened to the child while fighting, then.)

Darkshado shocked.

Neil: tum janti ho na doctor ne Kya kaha tha initial months main zyada care karni parti hai agar wahan kuch ho gaya to aur maan lo tum ne Vidyut ko maar bhi diya to phir Kya tumhe saza ho jaegi mat bhulo tum pehle bhi jail ja chuki ho is bar gai to umar qaid ki saza ho sakti hai ya phir phans. (You know what doctor said, extra care is needed in the initial birth if something happened there then, and imagine if you kill Vidyut then what, you will get punished. Don't forget before also you have been to jail if you go this time then you will get lifetime imprisonment or dea.)

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें